Titanfall Stuck at ship loading: Bigger issue than what some may think

Attached to the message is the message sent to EA Topics. I want and hope that you understand where I am coming from with this message. I waited to jump into the next gen race until this bundle came out because this was going to be the game that I would buy the system for (please remember the Halo franchise and the reasoning why people purchased systems because of that one game, plus all the other games and accessories). I have spent over 1k dollars on the system, games, and accessories, and thus far, because of this ONE game, the reason why I purchased the system and subsequent the rest of the merchandise, is putting a horrid taste in my decision to do such. As of now, I can honestly say that I can not recommend either the game nor the system associated with it. I understand that the two are separate entities, however the games are what represents your companies products especially when they are exclusive titles. This is showing a lack of communication and support between the two companies, and lack luster quality control.

Please help me fix this situation. I would like to enjoy the game and the system, however spending my weekend trouble shooting, attempting different setups with the network settings and so forth is becoming nerve racking and I am not enjoying my initial experience with xbox one, microsoft, titanfall, and ea (other than the fact that their other games that I purchased tested just fine), and feel that I have wasted not only my time, but a lot of my money. I will begin to try to rectify the former if a solution is not found within a reasonable time (was an xbox 360 user until I had 3 units with red ring, while a day 1 ps3 is still running strong in my house with over 75 games and multiple accessories). 

The following is the msg posted on EA Titanfall forum help:

<"To whom it may concern:

I purchased an xbox one yesterday because of the recent release of titanfall and the bundle available. As of today, I have yet to be able to play the game at all. 

I have set up a static IP address on the one, set up subnets, opened up all the ports listed and still nothing. NAT is open, connectivity is fine, works with every other game and nothing. I have reset the one over a dozen times, reset modem and router. Router has the latest firmware. 

So far, I have done everything that I can and has been posted to do just to play. This is getting a little bit beyond irritating. The next answer is return the game, however this was a digital copy that was downloaded because it was part of the bundle. If it was not for the game, I would not have jumped on the opportunity to buy the xbox one, and this is leaving a negative taste for the overall ea/microsoft experience. I have purchased other games, extra controllers, chargers, and so forth. I would NOT have even considered purchasing this if it wasn't for Titanfall though. I want and I need to get this game working and this situation fixed because as of right now I am out over 1k dollars thus far for a product that isn't working. 

I look at like this: If I purchased a refriderator because it had a triple filtering system and 10 gallon bucket for ice, but it was unable to move water throughout the machine, even though it keeps my food and the rest of it works, the product is broken and I would return it back. I purchased the system because of the game, and all of the accessories and other games (Ryse, Madden, NBA, Need for Speed, BF4, Call of Duty Ghost, Dance dance, Forza 5, Tomb Raider, Thief, and Assassins Creed), and the year of xbox live is now a purchase that I would not have done if Titanfall were not out and I am now unable to return them. I hope you understand the situation I am trying to explain here. 

New xbox one x 24 hours, wirless Belkin F9K1102v3 router, 3.03.25 firmware, static ip, 20 different ports open, multiple reboots, tried eastern and south central, 20+Mbps download with 5Mbps upload, clean line, no packet loss, latency @ 50 with your servers, and no other programs running in background after reset (both software and hardware reset). ">

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

There have been problems with connecting with Titanfall servers with Belkin routers due to some DNS settings.

Hopefully this will help you out: getsatisfaction.com/.../titanfall_router_workaround

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ty for the reply.

I have tried both tw and the public DNS to no avail. It was worth a shot though.

Thanks again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, I can't believe I only just thought of this, but have you made sure to uninstall the Titanfall beta before installing TF? I know that there were numerous connection and black screen issues with users who installed TF while the beta was still present.

Shot in the dark, but it's a distinct possibility worth checking out.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is an aggravating issue, I'm from New Zealand so we connect to the Auzzy server, my internet connection isnt slow, have swapped out routers which gave me some success for a few weeks, but for some unknown reason issue has reappeared. no connection ERROR!!!! loop error, connection timeouts.

Titanfall is a digital copy, beta has been uninstalled, NAT is OPEN, on Auzzy server I get 36ms-45ms ping depending on time of day, but in saying that I sometimes default to the US West server @ 140ms-160ms ping which in some cases is fine, as I write this and test as I go, game just crashed out kicking me to main xbox home, upon reboot it defaulted to Australia server at 43ms, in Dataserver list West US is 161ms, South Central US 194ms, East US 212ms.

Game "signs in fine" and connects to "Data Centre" Fine be it AUS or US, in the next screen the magic doesn't happen, sits there picture of a ship with an icon in lower right going around and around and around.

I'm on my second router, and multiple quit outs of the game, and reboots of the XBOX ONE console and my router(s)..love the game but these issues are beyond [Mod Removed] real.

I'm a Network Engineer by trade i've picked apart everything I can think of, and the last thing is uninstalling the game and reinstalling it can't see that having any bearing on Connection time outs though. I know some people have said slow connections can cause this, but this seems to be a generic term "slow connection", I have mates that have far slower connections than I do and have had no issue what so ever, or not to the extent I do...FYI after the reboot I mentioned somewhere above, stuck at this no connection loop yet again, connected to the WEST US DC, I know if it doesn't connect in the first 20-30secs it never will, force quit and try again..."XBOX" "EXPLODE" will try the Auzzy server again before uninstalling the game...will update later...Someone fix this [Mod Removed].

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a much bigger issue than they are letting on.

I can play with no issues at all on PC, but the Xbox One version is ***.

Really sick of this now to be honest and will be looking for a refund if it is not patched soon.

Ten years of supporting Xbox and they cannot even reply to this. Typical.

Sorry this didn't help.

titanfall hasnt worked here in the uk for hours, this is a complete disgrace, i only *** have titanfall for xbox one so im paying for *** all, we better be getting something to apologies for this super *** take. there isnt even a place to file complaints at. way to go xbox, sony are laughing at you.

Sorry this didn't help.

its working for me now, finally.

Sorry this didn't help.