Titanfall servers still down....really??

I finally got around to playing Titanfall this evening to find that all servers are down, being a multiplayer only game means that i'm the very disappointed owner of a very expensive and useless shiny plastic disc. I hear the 'we are working hard to resolve the issue' but to be honest that's not good enough. We've paid the cash now either give us the game or an apology and a refund. Very disappointing Microsoft :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hate to agree but have to. I left work early

to play. The game is useless at this point.

Definitely disappointing ,,something i'd expect on the 12th ,but not now ..O'well ,,what ya gonna do ..Just wait it out

So *** to considering it's the only game I have

Issues happen. Keep in mind that it takes time to narrow down exactly what happened and then get it fixed. Everyone paid the same amount for their copy of the game (not including the special edition owners). I have been trying to play for the last couple of hours and I'm in the same boat as the rest. Just try to be patient :)

Patients, yes. Still a gaming night ruined. Hope they're not planning on getting out of that with just a "thank you for your patience" -_-

What exactly do you expect in return for your patience  wookiee??

All servers?  Or just out of a particular data center?  Oh wells.  Good reason to work on some other stuff.

Wookiee, obviously you have been gaming online/offline for awhile (judging from your gamer score). I'm sure this isn't the first time you have encountered server crashes or other issues. I've been gaming online since the mid 90's (started at LAN parties for Counter-Strike, and played Ever-Quest for years). These things can and will happen, and will continue to do so. We can't expect to be compensated every time an issue comes up. It's not like some guy at Microsoft was just sitting around thinking about how to make every gamer miserable and decided to cause issues

ghost, I think it has more to do with the Cloud than Titanfall itself. Forza 5 and other things are having issues as well

No matter the cause it is still crappy for people who want to play tonight.

I have been trying to play for the last 3 hours or so. There is a nasty storm moving in tomorrow, so I doubt playing will be possible then. I'm frustrated like everyone else, but I also understand that these things take time. As much as it sucks, there really isn't anything we can do, except wait it out