Titanfall not working on xbox 360

I can't get mine to play… servers don't load. push play and it just stays on the connecting to matchmaking screen. Anyone else having this problem? i ran a connection test and it says I'm connected to xbox live no problems. Help please!!!!! i tried to load for 6 hours yesterday…. nothing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try resetting your modem and router by doing a power cycle.

To power cycle, unplug the device from the wall so no power goes to the device. Do not just press the power button.

Wait for about 30 seconds and plug everything back in. This will clear out any old data in the devices. Try connecting again. If that fails, check out the link below and see the port section.

Titanfall Support Page

I've been having the same problem. I've tried doing a power cycle several times and I've done the port forwarding. It just stays on the loading screen and then after ten mins says connection timed out. I'm super ticked off, I've had this game for 24 hours and having gotten even close to getting into a game.

according to EA the servers are down and have been since monday for all xbox live… here is the page where you can check the status…. they said once it goes green we should be good to go.  help.ea.com/.../titanfall

I've had friends who have played matches since then, mine doesn't even get to the step that you install

when i first put the game in i had a small update , but no other installs after that. but i haven't got to play yet either. I can get to the screen that says play, intro, options, and credit. When i push play it just sits there trying to connect until my controller cuts off and then the screen goes dark. I agree its BS, but what can we do? I contacted EA and they said to wait till the server reads as green on the EA help page.

just got home, same thing

EA for ya. Nothing changes server wise. Just issue after issue!

im having problem downloading to hard drive anyone know why?

yup same issue here. i can connect and play if i join a friend or recent player. but cant connect on my own. which is a killer for me.(only one friend has the game) also i can never play the final mission of the SP i get a desynchronization message ever time. i have tried on two different accounts, same issue. unless this is fix im going to sell my game.

I have the same issue!!!!!