Titanfall not functioning properly

I click play, it says connecting: retrieving matchmaking list. And then it just sits here and sits here. Anybody know a solution? I've done the hard power down/restart To no avail. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is a server issue because the server you are trying to connect to is full.

at 3:00am as well as now at 5:00pm-now??? how can that be?

i am having this same issue. i can't even play the tutorial. i thought MS added 300,00 servers so this don't happen.

Having same problem here. Data center just says searching and when I click play says connecting and just sits forever. Paid 60 for a game I can't even play. Wtf

Been playing since launch, had no problems.  

It may be a problem with the servers you're trying to access.  I'm connecting to the West US.

My buddy in Kentucky experienced the same problem this morning, I was in the lobby waiting and he couldn't get past the main menu, We couldn't play all morning. He eventually got mad ( I would to if I bought a game brand new and couldn't play it) and shut off his system.

I thought about this too, and this is the problem with ONLINE ONLY games, whenever your area is experiencing a network outage your game is worthless and you might at well use it as a frisbee because you can't use it

I had the same problem and I got it to work. What worked for me was I went to origin .com and I had to verify my email to the account. I thought I had already done this but I guess not. Go to your profile settings and it should say your email is not verified. Click on it and you will get an email. Open the email and your email will be verified. After I did this I tried to play Titanfall and it worked. I hope this will happen to you too if you follow these steps.

after having this problem across 4 different copies of the game, gamestop let me do an even exchange for another game. i am done with titan fall. i am never ever buying an online only game again. 3 days and i have not been able to play one second of the game.

Sorry guys if it didnt work. It worked for me last night. This morning i go on and it doesnt work again.

I haven't had a single problem.  :)  West. U.S. datacenter

Try changing the datacenter you connect to at the beginning screen.