Titanfall not coming to PS4, ever!

Peter Moore has stated that Titanfall will be a X1, 360, PC exclusive for the life of the game. It won't be coming to PS4.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What a great exclusive. Well done MS.

Best news I've heard in awhile. Nothing like Xbox finally having an exclusive other than Halo to brag about. Neener neener neener lol

I can understand why hardware companies want exclusives, but I've never understood why the average gamer would care.  Yay for Microsoft, I guess?

Well that might help the X-Box One catch up in sales with the PS4. Looking forward to this game.

I wasn't going to even bother with this game, BUT after the Alpha Tester I think I will.. Great Game

well, thats too bad ...cuz I actually own both consoles and like PS4's hardware ALOT better than XB1 .......I wouldn't be so quick to pat yourselves on the back for "1-up'ing'' Sony fans, give it a year and see PS4's exclusives...ehh who cares anyway?...Titanfall is gonna blow with EA at the helm ...and next year, EA is gonna get together with DICE again and ruin Star Wars games

"Once Respawn is no longer a "startup" -- may make its way to PS4. The studio head added, "Of course we will [make PlayStation 4 games], just not the first Titanfall." Thats the way I read it. SO, you can take the "EVAR" out of the thread title.

yeah I like how xbox always BENDS to accommodate PlayStation, But when ever PlayStation makes exclusives its always IRON-CLAD! I have yet to see a PlayStation exclusive on a Xbox.

Microsoft has been doing a great job at securing great exclusives

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

"Once Respawn is no longer a "startup" -- may make its way to PS4. The studio head added, "Of course we will [make PlayStation 4 games], just not the first Titanfall." Thats the way I read it. SO, you can take the "EVAR" out of the thread title.

[/quote]

As a franchise, you may see it on that other system. As a title, you will not. Titanfall is Microsoft exclusive.