Titanfall no campaign

Why is there no campaign? wheres the single player mode? the multiplayer looks absolute gash, i am sure all the folk who are bad at games will love killing bots, the game will get old within a month fact!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There will be a campaign mode.  Wait for it in two days.  ;)

I like how killzone has only 2000 players online.  Such awesome multiplayer graphics game at 1080p.  Oh wait... Sony lied about that.

@Spartan Wow please don't use a title you have not earned let alone know anything about. Plus no ambassador is officially anything except just another gamer who is ready and willing to help!

this will be locked and deleted as its bad pr for MS and its Titanfall...but yes single player would of been great, BUT if they can make up with it in some kind of co op 6 titan survival mode im sure it will be fun none the less...

There is two co op campaigns. Get it!

if it had a single player campaign, i'd finish it in a day or two... so according to you,  the game would get old in a month and 2 days. I see myself enjoying this game for more than a few months. probably longer.

[quote]Plus no ambassador is officially anything except just another gamer who is ready and willing to help![/quote]

WHAT?! Being an ambassador will not bring me fortune, hot women, and the ability to walk on water? I KNEW I should have read the FAQ closer before signing up. Lol.

I believe most people don't buy F.P.S.s for the campaign (Though a traditional campaign would be nice.). Take C.O.D., with a average 7 hour campaign...it would be a rental if not for the multi-player.

Peace, J.R.

I hope we eventually see separate single player and multiplayer releases for the same title.

An SP campaign would feel like a tacked on chore. Besides, based on footage we've been shown there is plenty going on in the online campaigns. And those grunts do come up on the scoreboard you know. They don't contribute to human player (or Pilot) kill count. People will look and say- Yep, he killed 20 grunts, not 20 players.

And those grunts and bots are a great stress-free way to rank up weapons.

Most recent FPS games, the SP campaigns are just the side salad to the main course.

People really need play the game before passing judgement.