Titanfall - Limited Edition Controller

Did anyone else get a text from Gamestop saying the controller would be available tomorrow 2/14/2014?  I called my gamestop and they said that they no longer saw a sale date for it so I might be able to come get it tomorrow.  I'm going to call again in the morning.  Getting it 6 days early would be pretty cool.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes...it is available tommorow...

you sure man i called my GS after i got this text and they said it was a mistake with the distributor  

I have two brand new controllers with my Xbone, I dont need a "new" one just yet.

uneasyjmitchell your CUL was 8 before the new forums came out why are you level 3 now? weird...

just called my gamestop in ohio and mine is there as we speak...Uneasy I also have new controllers but i'm selling mine on craigslist and getting this as it looks epic IMO...

Yeah, the controller looks cool. My CUL usually glitches to the same number as the person I post under (since the new forums) LOL, itll be fixed whenever, no biggy.

ya got text and went there and ups hasn't go there yet  so maybe tomorrow :"(

I got mine today on my lunch break, look's pretty sweet. Hopefully when I get off work I'll get my Beta key and it will be a beautiful day.

I went to my gamestop to pick mine up but sadly it will not be there until Monday due to Snow/Shipping delays.  Got into the beta and was looking to break it in properly.

Just been to my local grainger Games and purchased mine in store. They didnt know they were getting any till they came in this morning. So much for being exclusive to Game.