Titanfall Lag & Screen Tearing

I live in North Dakota, and I own all next gen consoles. I don't experience any lag on the Xbox One games I own except for Titanfall. I own BF4, CoD Ghosts, Ryse, and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. I still own my 360, and I still have my 360 and I own Black Ops 2 and GTAV and don't lag. I own two games for my Ps4 and don't lag.

My concern is that my internet runs between 100 DL speed and 12-15 upload. Over the weekends and evenings, I get between 60 to 75 DL and 8 upload. My Xbox One gets 50 to 85 DL and around 8 upload when testing. But the PING is around 80 to 90 which I am sure is in Seattle. I don't know what to do. I have all my ports open, the modem is brand new, and I am hardlined to my router. I am constant 2-bar while playing the game, and I just quit playing the game completely until it is fixed.

I made a video about it on YouTube, and it's frustrating because I want to play the game. I want to enjoy it....anyone else in the upper Midwest experiencing this as well. I know on reddit from North Dakota, Wisconsin, and other Midwest states are having the same issues.
Here is the video for proof

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

It seems to be getting worse and worse by the day hopefully its fixed soon lag on titanfall sucks

For sure bro. I really really want to play the game. It is super fun, but it's extremely hard to play a FPS shooter pinging the server at 100, and playing on a 2-Bar.

I hear yah i have the same issue my ping to the west coast server says any where from 50-60ms and i get lag and screen tearing usually says i have 3 bars, doesn't feel like dedicated servers to me.

I think the people at Microsoft and Respawn are doing a tremendous job at covering this us. Because this was supposed to be their baby for the console.

The lag (even one teleporting two steps in front of them), has been pretty bad the last couple of days. Wonder if they're turning servers off, seeing how much they can reduce. I'm not liking it.