Titanfall freezes

24 hours now and on my 3rd install of Titanfall and it completes and then launches and freezes at the EA screen. Can't seem to find anyone else that thid has happened to and I spent 45 minutes on hold with chat session for game designer and the dumped me when I told them the problem. Said they were going to take a minute to research the problem then never came back to chat session. WTF TITANFALL!!!

Anyone experience similar, I just want to play the game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Exact same problem, automated call back doesn't seem to work...

This system seems to freeze a lot. At least 20 times so far.

I have the same problem except I don't freeze when I start the game I keep freezing about 5-10 seconds after I get into a game

Im going through the same. Its real glitchy as its starting up. And when its loading the game map it.... it just never finishes. It stays loading  on the load screen till i turn it off. Its extremely annoying. It started a week on a half ago and hasnt stopped since. My internet is fine. Ive done a million hard resets.... why is this happening? Did have something to do with the update?

Hi, sorry to everyone having this problem but a call to xbox support might help USA 1-800-469-9269

After four attempts with Microsoft support I was finally told it was a EA problem and I had to contact their support, after contacting EA I was told that Microsoft handles the Xbox side of support. After back and forth phone calls the EA rep sent me some information on port forwarding. I followed the directions on the YouTube video listed below, uninstalled Titanfall and reinstalled and so far I have been able to play five or so matches with no issues. Maybe this will help others too. Links below.

www.youtube.com/watch

http://portforward.com/

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live