Titanfall Digital Version Question

Anybody know if Titanfall is going to be available digitally at midnight on March 11? That would be great if I could just go to the store on my Xbox One and just download it at midnight.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Usually most games are pretty close to launch. Not so sure about midnight but even if you got it pretty late into the day you would still be getting it days before me :'( lol

thief came out at midnight in the uk on release date

some of the other games slagged a bit.. like 5AM or something   but with as big as TF is/will be... do not be surprised if they allow digital DLs a day before...  remember...  that page being able to DL 2 days in advance with an unlock at 12:01 WAS real and was posted to the official MS website... but was quickly removed for reasons unknown...

Now WHY would that happen you must ask yourself...

i would expect Titanfall to be available at midnight upon release in the Xbox Games Store.

Im happy to pick up a digital version at some point on day one. Im not staying up till midnight to trigger the download and play it in the wee hours. I do hope that it is available at midnight or close to for the people who work shifts or are dead set keen to get into the game.

Nope sorry. I basically covered my experience with thief midnight release and amongst the conversation although I cannot remember who was someone patiently waiting for thief in the marketplace, the last thing they said was it was about 2:30am before they gave up waiting.

In my experience titles do no release on the marketplace until about 6am PST which is about starting time for MS

Titanfall is going to be something that Microsoft want us buying as soon as possible, so I think Midnight is a very real possibility.

The store is gonna break down :)

There will be riots at GameStop around the world.  People  screaming we want Titan Fall.

I am with you rip :) gonna wait till morning but booked it off work so should be able to play all day :) my Mrs even going out at night to give me alone time lol