Titanfall Challenge Achievement "Early Adopter" didn't unlock

Yesterday (March 20th) I hit level 50 and received the achievement "Maxed Out" for hitting level 50 however the "Early Adopter" challenge achievement didn't unlock ("Hit level 50 by the end of March"), it just says X days remaining. I've already regenerated and am know G2 level 12.

Upon looking at some other forums including the EA help forums a few people have this problem when they hit level 50 yesterday afternoon.

Things I've tried:
- Restarting Game
- Restarting Xbox One (no instant-on, restart)
- Playing another match

I'm going to try to hit G2 level 50 and see if it unlocks then but thought I'd post this incase anyone else finds a solution and/or does it before me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmm i dont understand why this has not worked mine unlocked right away.

Maybe a slight delay mate

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply,

Been playing for the last hour and it still hasn't unlocked (Level 18 G2 now). I think it may have something to do with LIVE/servers having issues on and off most of the day yesterday.

And apparently I'm not the only one either: answers.ea.com/.../2533586

Sorry this didn't help.

Im part of that other thread answers.ea.com/.../2533586 and Im still having issues.  I did get a response from @XboxSupport, but wasn't a solution.

XboxSupport1: @xTommySmithx Is there anything related to the requirements for the achievement that you may have missed. ^LB

Sorry this didn't help.

Am hearing people have got this achievement after few games on

any luck with you guys

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope...played a few more games and it is still locked.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope been playing for a while, still having ongoing issue.

You can follow along with my attempts to resolve this on Twitter;

twitter.com/xtommysmithx

Pretty much at, keep playing and see if it triggers.

Funny thing is a buddy and I got ours level 50 during the same match.

His triggered, mind didn't.

Sorry this didn't help.

Update;

XBSupport asked me to contact EA/Respawn.  Here is the chat log;

Gautam: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Gautam. How may I assist you today?

you: Hello Gautam

you: I have been in contact with Xbox Support and they referred me to contact EA

Gautam: Hello.

you: In Titanfall there is an achievement for making level 50 before the end of march.

Gautam: Alright, may I have your issue please?

you: Myself as well as others are reporting that this may not populate properly

Gautam: Alright, I got your issue.

you: Xbox support had me turn off xbox, reboot, play another game and come back, play more matches on Titanfall, sign out and back in, level up more, and still it won't populate the achievement.

Gautam: Would you please send me the screenshot of your chat that you had with Xbox support?

you: it was support via my twitter feed

you: www.twitter.com/xtommysmithx

you: also there is

you: answers.ea.com/.../2530380

you: on EAs site

you: www.respawn.com/.../viewtopic.php

you: on respawns site

you: and

you: forums.xbox.com/.../4587846.aspx

you: on xbox forums

Gautam: Please allow me 2-3 minutes.

you: no problem

Gautam: Thank you for being on hold!

you: no problem

Gautam: I have checked those links. We can handle only pc related issues. Because we are not able to check Titanfall Xbox one entitlements from our end. You issue should be handle by Xbox support only.

Gautam: Please contact them here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Gautam: If they again told you to contact us then please take real screenshot of the chat and then contact us back.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I have talked to EA and Microsoft the most infuriating thing is that EA can just unlock it for PC users by seeing the maxed out achievement but I have since spent over 2 1/2 hours talking and trying things with xbox customer service but not one person with Microsoft can just "unlock" the challenge for me even seeing I have the my generation and maxed out achievement.  Plus this is 50-75% of why I bought the game as early as I did instead of buying a used copy. I tried power resets and factory resets and changing gamer pics and even deleting my game save and starting over from 1 and going back up to 50 and still no challenge so I am going to be calling xbox customer service again on Monday again but I will be expecting something.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just an update, still have yet to obtain the achievement. From what I have gathered, no one who is having the issue has had a resolve from what I can see.  I find this to be completely odd for something so simple have no answer.

Sorry this didn't help.

So if you have been following me at all on my twitter account you will have seen that i was talking to both EA and Xbox at the same time.  Xbox is still currently attempitng to find a resolve, but EA to say the least has not been very helpful.  Even when asked if they could open an escalation, mind you this was asked by Xbox, I was pushed back and told to contact Monday.  In the end EA took an abrupt way out, which I will send to EA customer support.  Here is the chat dialog with EA;

Ritu: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Ritu. How may I assist you today?

you: hello Ritu

you: I am having issues with not being able to obtain the "early adopter" achievment

you: on xbox one

Ritu: Hi, there.

you: for titanfall

Ritu: I will do my best to help you with your issue.

Ritu: May I know your first  name please so that I can address you.

you: Tommy

Ritu: Tommy, may I know that from how long you are facing this issue so that I can help you with that.

you: since 3/20/14

you: hello

Ritu: Tommy, please accept my apology for the delay response.

Ritu: Tommy, from our end I can provide you some troubleshooting step but in Titan fall game for the console player, they are using server of Microsoft so only they would be able to access your account and can restore your data,.

you: How can Xbox unlock the achievement, they do not have access to your Master System?

you: would this be a restore of data? there is nothing lost, just nothing gained.

you: its not like I had it and then it went away

Ritu: But we have gave all the access to them for only the console player but for the pC player we all have the access here because they are using our server but the console player are using X-box server but only for the Titan fall.

you: Do you mean that Xbox gets to give or gets to unlock the achievement?

you: Just so you know I am speaking to both you and Xbox at the same time

you: this was a question xbox support has

Ritu: Actually if you lost the data then we can surely help you but we will  never would be able to unlock your achievements.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to [edit: email address removed] at the end of your chat session.

Ritu: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

you: so EA can't help with this and Xbox can't help with this

you: Good to know both say its the other.

you: Rush: at 3:04:59 Ask them who creates the UNLOCK qualifications?

Ritu: I'm sorry but we can provide you some troubleshooting steps in this case but as I have informed you we do not have access to your account only they have access to your account so only they can restore it for you.

you: sure what troubleshooting do you want to try?

Ritu: Please try these steps:-go into the Alternate MAC Address section of their Xbox One by the path below:

Settings ->Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternative Mac Address>Select Clear

Ritu: Try to shut down the console

to disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.

Once the two minutes have passed, try to plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.

Once the power brick has the Orange light try to start the console and try the game again.

you: so while Im waiting for that

you: one thing the xbox support rep is asking me to ask you is

Ritu: If that step would not work then I would recommend you to contact Microsoft.

Ritu: Yes, please.

you: if any achievement is not unlocking that was initiated or offered by a game, who is responsible for maintaining this

you: why would microsoft be responsible for fixing an error created by someone else's game

you: their system is running fine, the issue is with the game, not their system

Ritu: But they all the game which you are operating is saving on their server not us.

Ritu: The best way to get this information straight to our developers is through the forums. The Developers review the forums regularly as it is the best way to gather suggestions for the games and improvise them.

you: lol there is an entire thread in your forums that no one from EA has responded to

you: likewise in Respawns forums

you: answers.ea.com/.../m...

you: www.respawn.com/.../viewtopic.php

Ritu: Please accept my apology for that but we wopuld not be able to uno

Ritu: lock your items from our end.

you: so you say contact Microsoft who says to contact you

you: you say to post in the forums, which many have been since 3/20, and we get no response

you: we do the same on respawns website no response

you: we try twitter and we get no response

you: Can you please escalate this issue as this is affecting the end user with undesirable results

you: there needs to be an open dialog about this between EA/Titanfall and Xbox

Ritu: I'm sorry but the team is not available right now so please try to contact us on Monday when the team would be able to help you because due to weekend they are not available here.

you: why would I need to make further contact?

you: EA does not have the ability to send an escalation through for review on monday?

you: So I have to take time to go through this again, and get the same answers?

Ritu: If there was any possibility of doing what you are requesting for, I would have left no stone unturned. You’d have to trust me on this.

I’m afraid; processing your request won’t be possible. There is no reason that would stop me from assisting you with this particular issue.

I’m embarrassed to say “No” to you but I’m sorry I don’t have any options.

I don’t think that the conversation is yielding any fruitful results and I may have to go ahead and disconnect the chat unless you have an issue (besides this one) that I can assist you with.

***He quickly ended chat here before I could respond.

Sorry this didn't help.