Titanfall 2, on the "competition"?

As we all know Titan fall is amazing,its also a xbox one exclusive. My question is, is it just the first TF thats an xbox one exclusive or will sequels be also?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mate no offence but the first one isn't even out yet. How is anybody going tone able to answer that.

My money is on the franchise going multiplat

Personally I hope it stays on xbox. Not because I don't like sony or anything. Just so I don't have to see anymore stinking comparison threads!

I hope it stays exclusive as well. But after Bioshock and Mass Effect, I just don't have faith that Microsoft will get it done. Nothing would make me happier than being wrong on this one.

Uhh, The beta broke records!! I think we can clearly say it will be one of the best selling games of all time. Well first off, when I said competition I was taking about the wii u, respawn said countless time the ps4 is not capable of such an advanced game like titan fall.

Not really Xbox one exclusive,Titanfall coming on Xbox 360,One & PC....

For the future,i hope Microsoft becomes Respawn publisher.....

If Titanfall is a massive success, Microsoft will undoubtedly try and make Respawn their own Naughty Dog. Remains to be seen however if that's what Respawn would want.

Fatal why would MS want to make respawn like a 3rd rate copying developer, thats not capable of making good games or creating new ideas? When Naughty Dog becomes an xbox exclusive dev their best game would sit just below kinect sports rivals!

TF isn't X1 exclusive.

It's on PC as well.  And since from what I've heard Respawn never wanted to make it a exclusive anyway....that was EA's doing...they will want to bring TF or TF 2 to "the competition".

The first game is Microsoft exclusive. Right now, the series is not exclusive so it could very well go multiplatform.

As long as it sells as well as expected, I'd bet on Microsoft doing everything they can to keep it exclusive.