Titanfall 2 million users online during beta not including 360

great number http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/21/5433928/what-did-the-titanfall-beta-achieve

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Last time I checked the beta was not available on the 360, but impressive numbers. I understand why fps fans are excited for this game. 

no 360 not in this :)

good numbers can seeing this being a big hit.so all this talk of no one online for xbox one lol

Well it was free.

so and the feedback amazing

So are many demos/betas but they don't get these numbers. Just accept interest is high and people are excited.

and the good thing about it being free is those people who where unsure about the game.can now make there mind up

I didn't think in had to add it is also incredibly hyped up to the “well it was free" part. Or course people are gonna check it out. The question is will that translate too sales for the game.

i can see this outselling cod the game is refreshing and amazing in my eyes.and that's coming from a cod player who has played all cods and maxed out on all levels

Anyone even considering the possibility that this game might not sell....well, thanks for the chuckle

Wait... Do people actually think I don't like the game or thinks its going to fail? lmao. I'll be glad to drop the Ogre on any of you. Just sayin...