tired of the TAPOUTS!!

this is a group of gamers that have stalked,harassed,hacked,and modded (cheated) in every session that me and my friends have played in,i was told by rockstar to get harcore evidence of these guys in video form, stalking us and harassing us,as well as using their ISO mods against us,we have done this and i personally have had a youtube channel with over 70 videos unedited evidence of these gamers and their actions and nothing that we have done has worked,we cant get away from these morons and their little kiddy actions,but recently they have taken this to the next level by pinging our IP address and hacking it to pull up our personal info,as well as hacking into our facebook pages to get our familys info and posting it on reportAgamer.com...i personally am sick of these particular gamers and their friends and i want someone....anyone....everyone... to stand up and file complaints and call xbox live and rockstar and microsoft until someone gets off their butts and does something,i am tired of getting the runaround and having to post on here just to get.... no results.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you have some evidence that they're tampering with your personal info then you should escalate this more. Contact MS and let them know you're gonna be talking to the police about these people and you need their cooperation. I've never done anything like this but I know that legally MS has to do something if a police report is filed.

If you only have circumstantial evidence, or none at all, don't bother with this route.

i do have a police report and i have contacted the fbi and filed a complaint but ultimately it rests on xbox live and rockstargames to do something,they even got a hold of my wife and childrens info and exposed it on that website and also created bogus ads on craigslist and my phone has been ringing off the hook and strangers have been coming to my home because the ads say that people can come to my home and view the items i have for sale,i have 3 children and these people came to my home with my children playing in the yard...something has to be done otherwise im contacting an attorney to try a class action lawsuit against xbox and microsoft.

If your filing a lawsuit, then you should file it against the people responsible, otherwise that's pretty petty.

You need to keep bugging MS about this if they're dragging their feet. Talk to the police again and tell them MS is not cooperating and you're afraid for your families safety.

It has nothing to do with MS. RDR runs off the Rockstar servers.

it hasnt gotten to that point yet,im still waiting to hear back from the FBI and the cyber unit of my local police department but i did speak with a detective in that unit and he basically said that my city is going through a budget crisis as many citys are right now and that this just doesnt seem to be that top of a priority but did suggest the web site for cyber crimes which is www.ic3.org which is a cyber branch of the fbi so i am persueing that route right now,but i still want to see them banned or at least suspended for an extensive amount of time,the problem is that their are quite a few people involved in this whole thing,so im not sure what they are gonna do with that many people.

[quote user="Jameser78"]

It has nothing to do with MS. RDR runs off the Rockstar servers.

[/quote]Sorry Mr Ambassador but you're wrong. MS is liable for people abusing other customers and their families, that's why they have an enforcement team in the first place. It may be a Rockstar game but it's running on the Live network and all the communications are on MS end. MS has to get involved or risk being seen as not caring about crimes being committed on their service. 

I'm sorry, but MS has teams that look into to things and investigate things, and they are not the ones hacking people's accounts. So please, humor me, give me a logical... and "MS is liable" is NOT logical... reason why you would file a lawsuit against MS, instead of the people doing this. Seriously, I would like to know, cause there's a constant flow of people who come on here complaining MS should take the blame for crimes others commit... And the endless stream of people who come into support forums to argue when they get banned completly falsifies your claim that MS does nothing. Cause if MS does nothing, how do you explain the vast number of people who get banned daily??? People's whiny posts upset my mood, maybe I should file a lawsuit against you for that!!

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I'm sorry, but MS has teams that look into to things and investigate things, and they are not the ones hacking people's accounts. So please, humor me, give me a logical... and "MS is liable" is NOT logical... reason why you would file a lawsuit against MS, instead of the people doing this. Seriously, I would like to know, cause there's a constant flow of people who come on here complaining MS should take the blame for crimes others commit... And the endless stream of people who come into support forums to argue when they get banned completly falsifies your claim that MS does nothing. Cause if MS does nothing, how do you explain the vast number of people who get banned daily??? People's whiny posts upset my mood, maybe I should file a lawsuit against you for that!!

[/quote]You need to eliminate the emotions. Its not a good look, and frankly an ambassador without a perfect rep in addition to posts that seem to bleed emotion,............do you even have a leg to stand on?

@Jameser78- For some reason you're under the impression that I'm saying he can or should file a lawsuit against MS, I never said that. Perhaps you should take a minute and read my posts. What I'm saying is MS has to get involved and help him with his legal issues since this is happening on Live and the people harassing him are using their service to get his personal info(I assume).

If he wants to file a lawsuit against MS for not helping him then that's his choice. I don't think it's unfair of him to do that if his family is really being harassed like he says. You would think MS and Rockstar would want to handle this asap anyways.

I never said MS does nothing. It seems like your reading comprehension isn't very good, that's the second obvious mistake you made in that post.

@trple x blu dot- I guess I struck a nerve by mentioning his ambassador icon. Amusingly he showed us how unqualified he is for that, mostly meaningless, position.