Tired of gamers that have to mod to win.

I was playing core demolition last night and ran into a group of modders. There was five kids all under a sixth prestige with colored clan tags. I know there ae people out there better than me but 156-30 is pretty ridiculus. I think they should either start banning gamer tags ( permanetly ) or figure out how to stop the spawn sitting in this type of game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

then you send a complaint and nothin happens I have had an xbox since they first came out but i think im going to just sell the damn thing you cant get anyone that doesnt have to cheat to win on a video game anymore its a game quit being a sissy and play it if you dithen get better quit modding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post No. 1:  In Black Ops?  Nope.

Post No. 2:  How do you know nothing happened?  Are you expecting XBPET to ban them before your eyes?

Post No. 3:  It's against forum rules to name and shame.

Might I suggest that next time you confirm you're in the correct forum (World at War, MW2?), organize your thoughts, and read the forum rules before starting your post?

[quote user="Dae Dae NXX Guy"]

then you send a complaint and nothin happens I have had an xbox since they first came out but i think im going to just sell the damn thing you cant get anyone that doesnt have to cheat to win on a video game anymore its a game quit being a sissy and play it if you dithen get better quit modding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]The only cheating that really ever bothered me on xbox was people on castle crashers haha. I tried multiplayer and they had every character max level 250. Oh and mw2 of course. Maybe you should sell it. Get you a nintendo 3d ds. Or play social on halo 3. I bet you could get some kills there. Seriously. While those guys are probably the most annoying teenagers on cod, (I'm just assuming) they weren't cheating. I'm tired of people like you who play 2 hours a week on a sunday and get wrecked and using the report button and then coming here with the dumbest topics ever. 

Still haven't seen a single mod, and still haven't seen any theater mode or otherwise footage to back these claims up.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

I love people who cry about people cheating. I've had idiots like you report me like crazy, and nothing happens because I'm not cheating. Just like every time I kill someone in Search with the FAL, all I hear afterwards is "moddddddddddddzzzz!!!!!!!!!".

-

Stop crying...154-30  really isn't that amazing. I had a 116-3 game on Nuketown...and I don't have the haxzuarz. They're just better than you.

Penguin @ DJ Hero... really? Can you play guitar with it? Sing or something?

yea nowadays you see more hackers n modders than legit gamers

I'm tired of idiots getting their asses kicked and then screaming "mod!" "cheater!". I have a few people on my friends list that do this, and it's annoying. I also get the occasional message calling me a cheater, which is so laughable. I usually just reply "go watch your theater mode, you just might learn something". Stop blaming everybody else, you weren't good enough to win. Try pointing the finger at yourself once in a while. Seriously.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

[/quote]

It was $10 for the game and two controllers at toys r us. I figured it was worth the risk.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

[/quote]

It was $10 for the game and two controllers at toys r us. I figured it was worth the risk.