Tips on using the Swat needed.

I'm currently trying to complete this gun and it awful. Some games are good but most games I'm horrible with it. I've tried Reflex sites, Fast mag, and the target finder for this gun. I found that Target finder works best and I may try select fire with it next time I'm on. What are some good class set ups for this gun ? You can include perks and primary gunfighter since I have most unlocked. Thanks in advance for the tips. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Select Fire & Fast Mag :)

Or

Select fire & Target Finder :)

Reflex + select.While going for the 150 with no perks or attachments,dont rush,Hang back behind objectives and pick guys off and Don't fire unless you're sure of the kill.

Find a good spot to defend.  Shock charges, claymores.  I got my longest gun streak with the swat (28)

Play hardcore.  I usually play HC to rank up the semi and burst weapons.

Reflex, Quickdraw, Stock :) A stock is useful for any burst fire weapon

Quickdraw. Personally I find the iron sights VERY useable. Silencer works well, still a one burst kill if you land a headshot at any distance, still hits hard up close.  Quickdraw is very good, can run and gun with this set up, favorite gun right now.  Scavenger not necessary, but toughness is (I guess depending on connection). Carry a shock charge. Use it to cover your back and cover long alleyways, very effective.  

Select fire, red dot. My older setup. A lot of recoil but burst works well long range.  Due to connection I'd have to pump 3/4 of a magazine to drop someone, but it was still great fun. Fast mag would definitely help, but I did fine without it.  

I had a 38-8 in tdm with it if you wanna see my channel (no idea how that works) and I'm definitely not awesome at this game, unless the connection is decent lol.

I tend to run this gun with silencer,  foregrip and extended mags or fast mags and love the gun. It is easily my favorite. Always drop in 1-2 bursts depending on connection.

Foregrip on burst?

I can see fast mags or ext clip... this gun is very good on ammo, one magazine is 30 bullets. That's a max of ten kills before reloading. Two bursts to play it safe that's still 5 kills, double the other ARs honestly. So that makes a good thing better.

I did have fun with the grenade launcher. Scavenger doesn't help it anyway, and this gun doesn't need it, making it a viable attachment (fun) .  But the silencer allows me to play that "campy " style a bit better, along with cold blooded.

select fire + stock or whatever you like but select fire for sure

Trust me the long range hits with foregrip help