Tips on how to get better and recipe for winning

Here are some tips on how to get better at this game and a recipe for winning:

1. Know the map and the spawn points -  Just like any other shooters map and spawn knowledge is one of a key to success. People think that the spans are random but in reality it isn't. It's doesn't matter what game mode you play. Also, learn the "christmas noob" spots those are spots where most players use.

2. Know your limitation or your team limitations -  when you or your team goes into the room take the time to see if players are in a party and check stats i.e w/l to k/d to points/per/min ration it will give you a sense on their skill level. As you all may know "stats don't mean anything" but if a team of six or four have w/l over 5,10,20 that usually mean that they as a team is good........if stats don't bother you play them in a game but is loose let's say tdm and your team looses by 30kills there will be no "we will get you next map" know your limit and look for a new room that is the same level as you or your team and enjoy. There is no joy in losing

3. Play with a team - There are a lot of people looking to play with players with the same skill level as they are. When you see a player that is good try sending them a FR most of the game modes in here rely on team work. Playing with a team that communicates goes a long way

4. Use your perks and equipment accordingly to the type of match you are playing - don't be that person that uses Flak Jacket and LMG and be the Flag runner on CTF lol

5. Choose your Party Host wisely - choose a person with the strongest connection to host your party. I'm sure most of you guys are sick of playing a match and when you are about to win then the host dashboards not only you got cheated out of your kills it also gave you a LOST. Tip on how to pull host: make sure you have a good upload and good ping. When you launch the game make sure you and your team are the only people in the lobby 95% of the time you will pull host.

6. Check you sensitivity - who knows maybe the default setting is to fast or to slow form your game style......

7. Be aware - be aware on what is going on around you....i.e where gunshots are fired, who is dying, how enemies are dead and where your teammates are in the map etc...

8. Accept what you have in front of you: If get in the room and there is lag stop complain and just play it or just leave. Complaining about lag will just mess up your game play and also annoy your teammates. I know lag sucks but nothing you can do if your in a middle of the game accept leave and find a diff. room. Good players adjust to what they have.

9. Accept that there is/are always someone or some team better than you or your team

Again, these are just my opinion yours may vary. If anyone has any comment or something to add feel free.

**I no longer play GB but I still do MLG variant scrims, Team Comp, or HCTDM...if anyof you guys are interested or just looking for someone to fill a spot pm me w/ the game mode you wanna play. As far as creditability on my advise above Im a player that likes to win...I don't care about k/d my goal is my team to win and having fun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice guide

Teach people what they should learn. Most of this stuff is common knowledge and not helpful at all.

Or:

Pick overpowered gun. Noob Tube. Camp. Motion sensor. Kill streaks.

Or:

Shotgun. Run and gun. Kill streaks.

[quote user="Penndemic"]

Teach people what they should learn. Most of this stuff is common knowledge and not helpful at all.

[/quote]

Sometimes a reminder is more helpful than a lesson.

so to get better i need to get host,spawn trap,dont go for objectives and back out of a room that has better players than me if im not in a party,cheers dude

I want to know the invisible line that u may not cross to not switch the spawns.

[quote user="mackers1981"]

so to get better i need to get host,spawn trap,dont go for objectives and back out of a room that has better players than me if im not in a party,cheers dude

[/quote]

Why are you mad? I think you miss read what I wrote......

1. You don't have to have host it's just nice to have host or someone on your team to have host. This eliminate the annoyance of people dashboarding when game is about to be over.

2. Spawn trap? you act like it's an easy thing to do. It takes a good team to spawn trap and also it take a good team to get out of it.

3. Where did I say do not go for objective?

4. In regards to backing out of room I believed I said "know your limitations" - face it nobody likes to loose if your facing a team that clearly in a full party and say you played them a couple of matches or so and keep loosing why stay in the room? it's just mean that you or your team is not ready for that type of competition.

Im confuse as to where you got all those things you menetioned

[quote user="Tippsyy"]

[/quote]

Why are you mad? I think you miss read what I wrote......

1. You don't have to have host it's just nice to have host or someone on your team to have host. This eliminate the annoyance of people dashboarding when game is about to be over.

2. Spawn trap? you act like it's an easy thing to do. It takes a good team to spawn trap and also it take a good team to get out of it.

3. Where did I say do not go for objective?

4. In regards to backing out of room I believed I said "know your limitations" - face it nobody likes to loose if your facing a team that clearly in a full party and say you played them a couple of matches or so and keep loosing why stay in the room? it's just mean that you or your team is not ready for that type of competition.

Im confuse as to where you got all those things you menetioned

[/quote]

people gonna hate

right what i said is all in ur post basically,to get better you said,no1 get host no2 u said find out were the spawns are which imo mean you stay close to spawns to spawnrape no3 you said something like dont be the fool who goes for the flag in capture the flag,which is not going for the objective no4 and last one check the stats when you get in a lobby and if you get beat leave!not hateing its all in there

right what i said is all in ur post basically,to get better you said,no1 get host no2 u said find out were the spawns are which imo mean you stay close to spawns to spawnrape no3 you said something like dont be the fool who goes for the flag in capture the flag,which is not going for the objective no4 and last one check the stats when you get in a lobby and if you get beat leave!not hateing its all in there

[/quote]

Wow.....

1.  Having spawn knowledge doesn't mean you will spawn camp. Do you think you can play Team Comp CTF without knowing where the enemies will spawn and expect to win? Also, on any game mode you think just because you know where the spawns are you think you can spawn kill?

2. In regards to the objective I have explained on my original post I said "If you use Flak Jacket with a LMG don't run the flags" I DID NOT say don't do any objectives.

3. I said " these Tips" and my opinion on how to win and get a good win ratio. I did not say if you don't have host you will loose. LOL

4. Why stay in the room if the teams are completely unbalance? Tell me that....

Again, these are my tips and opinion. With these things I have shared/learned from Friends that I played with whether it's pubs, MLG scrimz, Team comp ro LAN comes in handy. Up to now I have a win ratio of 25.50 with 5558wins and 218 losses K/d of 3.41 - 96272kill

I don't understand why you cannot comprehend on what the point this post is. This is to help NEW and casual gamers to step up their level a bit. If you still think differently well go make your own Post then LOL.