Tips from wookies....

So,I been having the worst,most boring time ever trying for these L96 50 kills and 25 headshots,I am currently on 10 headshots and 25 kills,I been doing it on hardcore since it's almost always an ohk no matter where you hit them,Think i will go mental though before i've finished.I honestly don't know how you wookies do it.Anyway do any of you rock humpers have any tips on maps or favourite locations where you like to go get your snipe on and if so please do share with this noob among wookies.cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

... I can't believe I actually read most of the page. -_-

-

Eyeball, I wasn't even going for you on Praetorian's server, I was actually going for Praetorian and I just got you instead... I'm still happy. :P Saw you shooting and teabagging my body after I almost got you a second time. :S :P *said in a jokingly, not mocking, manner*

For a sniper on vehicle-focused maps (Caspian, Firestorm, etc) it will be very difficult for you to get any worthwhile killing done simply because (unless you're a GOD and can headshot someone out of a full-speed jeep) nearly everyone will be in an aerial vehicle or a tank. Yes, it's possible to shoot someone out of the air vehicles but for every 100 bullets you throw at them, you MIGHT get a hit marker.

If you're really trying to get your assignments/weapon unlocks/etc done, just do server browser and try to find a server that plays on smaller maps such as Metro, Bazaar, etc. Find the funnels where most people go, pick a spot where you have a good line of sight for the funnel area, DON'T hard scope the entire time, and just be mindful that you will anger some people who will try to come up behind you. T-UGS it up if you can.

Hahaha!!  Not sure about the swing instead of the tags, but it was sure working on me!!!  You must have gotten me at least twice per game...  For 5 games straight!!  

-

Thought I was playing Call of Duty what with you running around with the knife all the time!!!

-

Glad you seemed to have fun on the UXF server...  As you saw, no booting, no kicking, just straight up madness!!!  Just the way we like it!!!

-

I would have joined in the knife fight, but I was working on other assignments and have a bad case of tunnel vision when trying for certain types of kills....  

-

After you already had my tags, I was the expendable player...  My job was to spot you and watch Flows' back... When I DID see you, it was easy to figure out it was you... wearing black and running around like a madman!!  Good job!!  Cuz I only saw you about half the times...  the other half of the times you really surprised me from behind!!

-

But really, how was the view fron the bottom half of the scoreboard??  ;)

-

I was too busy winning and doubling your scores to bother about knifing or getting knifed...

-

Except that last game...  If you were only knifing in that last game, then yeah, kudos for that one, you were second or third on your team and had a decent score too!!

Right,i have finally done it!!Thank you to all of you for your advice,It greatly helped!

the irony lol

Ha,i hate it,i only wanna get my new scar H camo then after that i don't even care about the rest.9 more headshots to go then i swear i will never pick up a bolt action sniper again!

I like high ROF weapons but I prefer my accurate weapons. For a LMG though... I was using the M249 on Metro about 10 hours ago in your match, the lag was surprisingly small for once, normally it's horrible lag for me but it was actually playable... sort of... no run'n'gun playstyles, but was good for pre-firing around corners.

-

You know that choke-hole corner at B? I set up my bi-pod on the lower stairs and they just ran around the corner into my bullets. If I did die (usually to an M320 or grenade), I'd usually get revived too. I think I got a 12 KS just spraying. Sooooooooo many resupply points too. mwhahaha

^... I had a look at your recent games... post ignored.

Dude they nerfed it soooo much! I crashed after killing you because the hover mode controls have been nerfed to crap! The hover mode turning is slow, the vertical climb is slower and the cannon is less powerful. I just bailed and stole the RU heli cause it's that bad now. :( I used to like the F 35.

but don't shoot!!