Tips from a pro

Hello all. I'm sure some new players are playing their first BF game so i figured i'd lend some tips.

First about me, I've been playing BF since i was a child, I've played every BF game, even the PC ones, after all this time, most the gameplay comes 2nd nature to me.

Alright so your new to BF, i assume you've played other shooters right? well throw just about all of that out. BF is about teamwork and progressing through enemy lines to the objectives. stick with your squads when you can and pay attention to the role you pick.

in BF3 there are 4 classes

****- Medic with **** rifles, can revive friendlies when you unlock the defib. this is a good class for newbies as you get a standard weapon and throwing a med kit can give tons of points.

Engineer- SMG + rockets + repair gun. your job is to kill enemy vehicles while healing your teammates. later on you get stinger missiles which can  lock onto flying vehicles, but to start, standard rockets, use them on tanks and wall cover if you think someone is there DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOOT WINDOWS if you think a sniper is there, fire away.

Support- support class uses a LMG with bipod to increase accuracy,  support also can hand out ammo, LMGs  are hard to use unless your used to it, i wouldnt start with support but they are worth playing when you understand the gun mechanics of BF, make sure you fire in burst, or you will be looking in the air before your clip runs out,

Sniper- snipers are snipers. they use long range rifles, your special item is a mobile spawn point ( called radio beacon) for the love of god use it if you are remotely near the front line, your entire squad can spawn on it, even if you die. a hidden beacon can make your match much easier,

Well those are the classes, as you play u will get better.

i would add more but its late and the new MS forums are terrible so i can't copy and paste.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So when does this pro turn up?

Spawn

Prone

Crawl in a bush

BF pro

4 classes. "Sniper" isn't one of them.

why is it the "how to be a pro" types are always douche bags?

As far as I am concerned, the only "pro" soldier is the one who got through basic training for real!

you MUST have know putting "pro" anywhere was gonna get you slated , honestly mate PRO??!! wtf?

"Sniper"

There are two different types of "Snipers"

People that snipe and people that play Recon.

Do your job right or gtfo.

Thx!

Now i can finally play like a pro!

[quote user="Bufger"]

So when does this pro turn up?

[/quote]

Sorry it took so long. I was busy following the OP's instructions.

[quote user="Shooty guy"]

why is it the "how to be a pro" types are always douche bags?

[/quote]

Best post of the morning...almost spit my coffee up on the keyboard..