Tips for Moonlight butterfly?

Hello everyone so far i've been addicted to the madness that is dark souls. Im around level 22 and im stuck at the moonlight butterfly, I heard projectiles do well but ima knight and my arrows doesnt do much damage to the stupid boss. On top of that the green arrows he shoots at you does alot of damage regardless if you guard or not. Any strategies on how to take this stupid butterfly down?

P.S. there is a secret bonfire in dark forest gardens, it is to the left of this special door you need a key for, you just attack the wall and behind the wall is a bonfire! huzzah easier convenience for us darksoul players :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The witch summon sign is hidden in a bush inside the tower with the stairs before the boss.

The best way to kill the moonlight butterfly is summon the witch you have to be in human form to do that. Beatrice the witch kill quick that butterfly with her magic arrows.

Don't forget the stupid swamp that eats your your health like Bruce is eating that chocolate cake from Matilda!! God, I hate this place.

Nope, those cursed frogs are down in the Depths.  Blight Town is much more fun, with lots of poison, toxin, super smashy poop trolls, and annoying as hell poison flies.  

Have fun!

ugh oh god no i hear blight town is full of just cursed frogs and stupid flys :o any clue on what that last item was?  you pick it up from the blacksmith corpse after the boss fight

Have you experienced the lovely Depths?  Or maybe a happy go lucky trip down to Blight Town?  LoL

Ahh! okay thank you for your advice people, i have successfully defeated this stupid boss and i got some stuff. It was a divine ember and the soul of the butterfly, also a blacksmiths key? not too sure what the last item was any tips on where to go afterwards?

Fire bombs and Black Fire Bombs also work extremely well, load up on them and you can just hammer her with them and dodge until she lands.

I just threw up my shield for the attacks and used my Estus potions (10 of them) as needed.  Was able to take him down pretty quick two-handing the drake sword.

both of its main attacks (shooting magical spikes+slow magic bomb thing) can be avoided by rolling, whenever he charges up to attack, get ready to dodge just incase its the magic spikes, if its the slow bomb, wait and dodge again, and as above said equip anything that reduces magic damage, i used the cracked round shield you get from early enemies, pretty weak shield but good against magic, just learn how to dodge everything and you should be fine. the hardest to dodge is the laser beam, in my experience you have to dodge at the last second or it will hit you, roll towards the beam to avoid it easier.