Tips for 100 lean kills....

Share them with me,Think i have 31 so far on my AK.Best i've found so far is camping behind the home obj in Blitz,So boring though.How do you guys get em?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Find a room near high traffic...put an ied behind you and play the waiting game.  Location is key.  

It's not as bad as getting assists with the shield....what a dumb challenge.  I play HC or search when using the shield...you will not get many assists in those game modes.

I've found that posting up in the high-traffic camping windows once or twice a game real quick can help a lot.  For instance, the two windows on opposite sides of the street on Warhawk; post up leaning out one of those for a minute and catch the three or four guys that will inevitable walk by the tank and you'll have a few right there.  No need to stay there forever though, it gets boring.

Do the Roc-away, then lean back, lean back, lean back.

That's what I do and I'm sitting on about 850 Lean Kills, so I'm going to go with that.

Lean back ; )

I found Blitz seems best,Went from 36 to 73 yesterday pretty quick on the AK,Guys will just run at you in Blitz.Silly challenge really,It forces you to camp which makes it a grind.

Entire game is stupid.  One of the worst I've seen in a long time.

Lean from behind cover and shoot, thats how you get the "lean" kills, eh?

^Yep,Basically a horizontal head glitch.

Yeah, now EVERY corner in the game is a headglitch.

I think you stick out further in a lean than most headglitches, but basically the same principle.