Tips & Tricks

Got any secrets to your gaming? Share them here. See what you can teach other people or even learn something new. If you got some tips or tricks no matter if it is for campaign, spartan ops, or multiplayer post them here. This is a friendly post so lets keep it that way. Keep your comments clean and share what secrets you got! Thanks for your time! Post away!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Use of the Ammo Tactical or Support upgrade increases most power weapons' starting ammunition by 50%.

I love the Thruster Pack  :)  It is such a life saver in Spartan Ops (note: I don't play the Campaign or War Games) and I've lost count on how many times its helped me avoid instant death from grenade happy enemies.  With that said, when an opponent throws a grenade in your direction, jump away first and then use the Thruster Pack heading towards the same direction.  That way, you will gain a massive distance between the grenade and yourself  :)  Also, is it just me or do the enemies have an infinite supply of grenades to use against you?  Whatever...  LOL  :)  I hope that someone finds this information useful  :)

I hate playing with randoms... I play to the best of my ability but my team always seems to drag me down. So in other words try and team up with friends.

Gaaah, the forum ate my post Daaaang yooou foooruum! :'(

^ Very true!

Have to agree!!!

Horrible as h*ll!!!

play and have fun.try different loadouts on different maps!

Ye ole Strafe...

Thanks for the tips so far... Keep them coming!

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Use of the Ammo Tactical or Support upgrade increases most power weapons' starting ammunition by 50%.

[/quote]

That must be it.

I'll take a look tomorrow, thanks.