TIP OF THE SPEAR-RECRUITS WANTED FOR HALO 4

HEY GUYS TIERNAN HALFDOG REPORTING FOR DUTY ON INFINITY FIRE TEAM, TIP OF THE SPEAR

We need recruits for our fire team, Tip of the spear. A Team of Spartans devoted to bringing the glory to OUR WHOLE TEAM. Current members, ranks and chain of command goes as follows (SO FAR...);

MEMBERS SO FAR IN ORDER FROM COMMANDER AT THE TOP TO LOWEST RANK AT THE BOTTOM

Tiernan Halfdog: Commander; Gunnery sergant of Tip of the spear. Earned title by scores not by rank: SR-28

PokeMC: 2nd class,  Corpreal of Tip of the spear. A useful ally. SR-20...Something (Currently)

Asianswag246: Our rookie, very little experience but i've seen what he is capable of..... SR-0

If you wish to be recruited there our a few requirements.

1. you have to be 13 or older (Sorry guys but there a few cod boys and there is nothing wrong with that game...Just a few people in the fanbasein )

2. Tell us why you want to join us in 25 words or more. Nothing silly

3. Dont be a sore loser. That requirement speaks for itself

4. Dont be a troll and dont be a camper (Unless your skilful at sniping because if you are, join :P)

5. You have to 1 V 1 Tiernan halfdog (Me) in an Infinity slayer math, Haven in custom games. You dont HAVE to win but if you do and you fill all other requirements, your in.

6. YOUR PREFERENCES must be written down aswell. Like what your GAMERTAG is and what your FAVOURITE WEAPONS are. 

7. Now we are friendly so no swearing at other players.  (If we are chatting privately we can swear amongst eachother as long as it is appropriate) Be honourable and show respect to players who win and most importantly, show it to your teammates.

You can be male, you can be female, you can be ***, you can be ***, you can be whatever. In no way will we show racism, we are all human (Well...Spartans) Tip Of The Spear allows you the oppurtunity to show your skill. We are very competitive. We don't like to lose, but we do accept defeat....When it is neccasary........

TRAINING

I forgot to mention something..... I (Tiernan halfdog) Will give people training if they really think they need it. Im not saying im the best, im merely offering my help from what i know. If you're new to Halo 4, then i can teach you the ropes, everything you need to know, and some useful things you might wanna know for combat in the INFINITY simulation...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AS A TEAM

As a team we aim to have fun and make everything as enjoyable as possible. Some of our activities as a team includes;

WAR GAMES ONLINE

FORGE

SPARTAN OPS

CUSTOM GAMES (you know horsing around, battling eachother or training under my rule)

CO-OP CAMPAIGN (Of course only two seeing how there can't be more then two players)

DISCUSSION/SPECULATION,RANDOM STUFF ON SOCIAL WEBSITES ( Facebook or something maybe? Or in a party on Xboxlive while we are doing our own things)

Join tip of the Spear the fireteam of epicness on INFINITY ENLIST TODAY

Hope to get some fine soldiers, welcome to Infinity, we will see you on the battlefield.

GUNNY OUT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Good morning Spartans still haven't got any recruits, we need Spartans!

come on guys we need more Spartans!

We'd like to WELCOME our new Honoury member to TIP OF THE SPEAR. THUNDERBLADE

Welcome Aboard trooper, a fine asset you will make

UPDATED MEMBERS:

TIERNAN HALFDOG: COMMANDER

POKEMC: CORPREAL

ASIANSAWG246: ROOKIE

THUNDERBLADE: ROOKIE

Hey I am an expert at halo4 and know my way around first person shooters. I am wondering if you have open slots for your halo clan.

your in bro! talk to PokeMC and tell him that Tiernan Halfdog said that you are one of us