Tint?

Not a big bother (Game is great) but while playing I've noticed they used green and blue tint in darker sections instead of black. Does this bother anybody else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

yeah, also seen this. like you say its not a big bother but just feels and looks out of place in a way.

Awesome, I thought I was going nuts or my tv was jacked! Thanks!

oh i forgot to say IMO the game is a little to bright for my liking set where the in game options say it should be set at. indoor areas and shadows just looked a little to bright to me taking into consideration of where the light source could be coming from. i found backing down that setting a bit makes it look better and also helps with the green and blue tint your talking about.

Yes, I agree. I had to set the slider a little over half way up to slightly see the Rage symbol. I'll tone that down a bit and see if it helps.

I had to slide it way to the right to see the logo but then, everything was too bright, like the ground. But I have that trouble with most games. I can't find a nice brightness/contrast in my games.

Right that seems to be an issue with me too, but I just find a good level and adapt to the brightness and contrast

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]I had to slide it way to the right to see the logo but then, everything was too bright, like the ground. But I have that trouble with most games. I can't find a nice brightness/contrast in my games. [/quote] Check the settings on your xbox. Darkness level and make sure you have it set to what 1080 or whatever your t.v is. If it's you don't have to worry about it, it's just your t.v. Games are made for HD tvs now.

HDMI on a 1080P TV and it is green like that for me as well and I don't have problems on any other games. they just really over did the green in the darker areas and it looks kinda stupid. will tone down the brightness and see if that helps

@Smokey...I know it's on 1080 but the black level, you got me on that one.  I'll have to check that out.  But i have the same "problem" watching TV.  Whites are blinding and on a 73" TV, it's like looking into the sun.