Time Travel Will Tell Achievement players needed

I need to get this achievement, but I don't have a working mic at the moment, so I can't explain it to randoms. My friends haven't bought the map pack yet, so I can't do it with them. Add me/send me a message to see if we can get a team together. 

Again, sorry about the lack of a mic. It just stopped working several days ago, and I haven't been bothered to buy a new one yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you seen the guides on this achievement? It seems to me that this has too many complicated steps to think that it's reasonable to complete this without being able to speak with your teammates.

Yeah, I know all the steps to it, and I agree that it would be hard to do it without speaking. That's why I was hoping I could find others that know all the steps as well, because for the time being, I can't get a mic.

the question is, who will get all of the perks at the end?

As far as I've heard, only the person who grabs the stone gets the perks. But I believe everyone gets the achievements.

I don't really care about getting all the perks though. I just need the achievement. :X

you are correct

I need a team so if anyone wants to do this now then invite me in and id be happy to do it. I watched the video guide so i have a rough idea of what we need to do

can i do it on 2 player

Cant do it with only 2.  Need 4.  I have a mic.  I'm a good team player.  Add me if you want to do this thing

Hey add me if you want to a team member to get this achievement and also have a good time playing zombies

yo im down send an invite