Time to vote

Would you like to see Tali and the Quarian people in ME3 or not? Please give a reason for your vote. My vote is no.....because even though Bioware will not disappoint, Tali and the Quarians will not look as good as you pictured in your own mind.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If they do show them, I hope they're 'ugly' by human standards.

that would make it much more interesting than if they were good looking

I'd like to see Tail's face. I romanced her in one of my ME2 playthroughs so that would be a rewarding payoff, I think.

I agree I hope they have strange bug faces. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were human-like and beautiful.

Yeah I want them to show them,  I am to curious at this point for them not to

I feel the same way.

Guys, they're not going to make them grotesque by any stretch of the imagination. A lot of people (including me) romanced Tali in ME2, they're pretty much going to have to make her, and by extension the Quarians, attractive by human standards.

I'd love to see what they look like under the mask.

There was a picture floating around that I thought would pretty accurately sum up the way they're going to make her look in ME3. Let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it! I think Bioware will probably go very conservative with the way they design the Quarians and just make her look something like this.

[quote user="pierricbross"]

I agree I hope they have strange bug faces. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were human-like and beautiful.

[/quote]The novel Ascension (which is cannon) states that Quarians are very human-like.

[quote user="SleeperSyndrome"]

EDIT: Found it! I think Bioware will probably go very conservative with the way they design the Quarians and just make her look something like this.

[/quote]

That's hot.

No, I wish not to look upon a Quarian face.

Disappointment is the only thing I shall gaze upon.

For my mind has dreamt something wonderful, which cannot be visualized in reality.

Exactly.