Time to dust of those mics people.

If you want any chance of succeeding in Multiplayer (even team deathmatch), teamwork is key.

The lucky guys over at Game Rant, recently got a hands on with the MP aspect of the game. From the sounds of it, all of those run and gun lone wolf players who are more concerned with their K/D ratio will be at a serious disadvantage.

Here is a summary of the 4 game modes:

• Conflict - The most accessible gameplay mode. Conflict is objective-based team deathmatch where most of the score will come from completing objectives. If teams are equally matched in objective points, it will come down to kills, but if a team with terrible Kill/Death ratios manages to complete more objectives, stat-padding means little and the more combat-effective team will still lose out in the end.
  • Siege - A homage to the original Ghost Recon where there are no respawns. If you die, you’re a spectator. Beware of snipers!
  • Decoy - One team defends, one team attacks a pair of potential decoy objectives – once captured, info is transmitted to HQ and if it’s the right one, the final objective is revealed. If not, players move on to the next objective before being able to attack the primary.
  • Saboteur - Grab the bomb! Each team competes to locate and carry the bomb to the enemy base. The trick is that the carrier of said explosive device moves slow and can only use their sidearm. However, there are a few brutal takedowns that can be made while carrying the briefcase which always make for highlight reel moments.

Talk to you all in 2 DAYS!

Link to full article Great read.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As always...you da man! Listen up people...the microphone is your friend!

Sounds interesting.  I use a mic 90% of the time, and do spend a lot of time capturing bases, defending and planting bombs, and helping out.  It is not all about getting kills.  My whole problem is I work full time, and go to college, so I get online at odd times.  So most of the time I am on when friends are not.  So in the end I have to rely on random team mates.  

Hey Bird, would you happen to have a list of the Co-op game modes that will be available?  I'm hoping they bring back Exfiltration from GRAW2, thats recon teamwork at it's best.

[quote user="CEO DBest1"]

Hey Bird, would you happen to have a list of the Co-op game modes that will be available?  I'm hoping they bring back Exfiltration from GRAW2, thats recon teamwork at it's best.

[/quote]

The only thing I've heard so far about co-op is that you can play the whole campaign and other DLC maps (offered as pre-order bonuses) co-op.

It will use the "drop in, drop out" play style so players can leave and join a partially full match and the mission will continue to run.

After the first match I was soooo happy because I could tell that this is sticking to more tactical gameplay. Sure you can run and gun but your not gonna get very far. Nobody does this type of MP anymore and I love it!

Bad thing is so far, silence.  Finally ran into a room of people who spoke, we won, handily, then got dumped from the server.  

I was wondering about the same thing that no one uses a mic.  I had a chance to speak with one teammate all day yesterday.  Hope that changes quickly.

if anyone need another teammate to play (and yes i have a mic) send me a message ill be happy to help

the first dlc is suppose to have another game mode with it

Well you can count on communication being 50/50 because of how Party Chat,  is being used by most gamers these days.  However, once they notice or see gamers talking in the lobby or in game.  A mic blinking on the screen can tip them off, you will get some joinin in on the conversation eventually, some gamers are like that. 

Happened all the time in BF3.

So keep communicating ya'll.  Even if your by yourself.  Its pretty much instinctive on me.