Time Splitters!

For the last 2 days ive been thinking about Time splitters and how the other company bought it I was wondering if its was gonna be as good as the last ones or have the same main character or online well make it better or worse or well the company make it totally different? Tell me what you think would make the game better since the last ones or if you dont know what im saying go to your closest retail store and buy one of the 3,personal i liked the 3rd one the best hope to see your comments!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well it is bought by the people who have done crysis 2 and most of the original team from time splitters are working there so it will be interesting to find out the end result. Hope you can still be a monkey killing a gingerbread man

I wish they'd bring back Timesplitters.  i want a change from all the serious FPS.  COD makes my blood boil.  Timesplitters was so fun and always made me laugh! VIVA TIMESPLITTERS

there is a petition or something to create a new time splitters, the dev team said they will make it if X ammount of people sign it or something.

-

I didn't like time splitters much but a new one could be good if done right.

[quote user="Reaver9001"]

well it is bought by the people who have done crysis 2 and most of the original team from time splitters are working there so it will be interesting to find out the end result. Hope you can still be a monkey killing a gingerbread man

[/quote]

Timesplitters running on Cryengine 3? That would be interesting but Cryengine 3 and Frostbite 2 are too strong for the consoles lol. A next Gen would be nice. Though Timesplitters would be epic on the PC.

I loved TimeSplitters on my PS2.  It was probably my first FPS, and it was so much fun!  My brother and I would always play split-screen.  It was awesome, and I would love a new TimeSplitters game.

hey I wanted to ask if you can play timesplitters on the 360​​? because who do I get the cd is purely tuhe I should have update but still it does not work

Timesplitters games are not backwards compatible on Xbox 360, so they won't work.

I hope it happens!

I think is going to play and look a lot like BRINK. I really hope they would keep bringing the variety and the endless multiplayer modes they are famous for. I would also hope for a remastered edition of the first ones

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMx0GBLtQTo]

Bring it to the arcade Microsoft or Crytek!!