time of release

anyone ahve any idea what time the new maps will be released im in ohio so im on EST

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm assuming sometime around (noon) 12:00 p.m. EST January, 24th.

^ your clueless. It's 3-6am depends

I've never seen content drop in the ealry morning. ITs always mid day like dubstep said.

I have no idea, but "your clueless" is a pretty good response. Definitely worthwhile.

I honestly don't have much of a clue. I have, however bought tons of DLC for other games on "release day" throughout the past 5 or 6 years, and typically I'd say the 3AM to 6AM is pretty accurate, at least for East Coast/ Midwest USA. I typically am getting off work @ 7AM every day, and I can always get the DLC when I get home.

-

Just don't expect to have it right at midnight. That's never going to happen. Unless you live in Hawaii. Then, maybe.

4am central, 5am eastern time is usually when they are released.

Safe to say 5-7am EST... that tends to be when DLC normally launches. MW3's page on Facebook is making it sound like it'll be on at a semi-reasonable hour. "Staying up late? Get two new maps tonight!" ... I guess they mean if you're on the west coast, because I call staying up until 7am staying up early.

[quote user="DICExAGRO"]

^ your clueless. It's 3-6am depends

[/quote]

Well I do have a tendency to be at High School for most of the day and don't get home till 3 p.m. And I'm not playing xbox at 6 in the morning so I had always figured content dropped around mid-day.

The official was 2am pacific time.

I wasnt being mean I was just saying the truth. All call of duty dlc comes out early in the morning so when u wake up you can download it