Tiger woods masters

I have three problems that I am having right now... 1) I transfered my profile from xbox360 to a new exbox360 but the courses that I already paid for are not playable on the new console do I have to rebuy them or is their another way to redownload them...2) The EA servers seems to be down everytime I try to connect to it...and the last one is that when I go to clubtuner the only clubs that I am able to tune are the EA clubs, same thing when I go to in my bag it only shows the EA clubs and not the clubs that I have selected in the pro shop, could this be the effect of transfering my profile and joining xbox live and do I need to just remove my created golfer and start over.......

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

You can download them again for free but you have to do a license transfer on the xbox.com site.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

You can download them again for free but you have to do a license transfer on the xbox.com site.

[/quote]

Here is the site for the license transfer. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/LicenseMigration/Home

As far as the other question you may want to visit the EA forums for Tiger Woods 12

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.