Tier 3

I've been having problems. first I couldn't purchase MS points to watch a movie. So I went and bought a couple MS point cards, now I cannot use the 3200 points to rent movies, or buy game add-on stuff. Went to Zune account and I'm able to download songs, but I still cannot buy or rent movies. Tried to add a differrent credit card, and it wouldnot take on the Xbox Live, Zune or Windows accounts. Been dealing with this issue, with MS for the past couple of weeks. Last night I created a new account. Now I'm able to use my CCard, and buy MS points with the new account. So it's not my pc, 360 or credit cards, it's a glitch on MS's end. Now I'm at tier 3 (enginiers area) to where they have to figure out what to do, how to fix this mess. Have way to much stuff on my 360 and Zune that I purchased, and worked for that I don't want to loose. Don't mind the GT change, it'll be PapaSr1, I do mind an e-mail address only for WINDOWS. I also don't want to loose my Lv 6 as a Gold member or my game points! At 53 years of age and all $$$ I've spent on MS stuff, I feel MS could do something for me and others with the same issue. Like fix this mess!! I work in 12 different schools and when something is wrong, I'm expected to fix it right there and then. That's my JOB! So Microsoft, How about you getting your people to do their JOB, and fix this mess that I and others are having!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm sorry you are having such trouble. I just want to clarify though, why can't you buy these things? What happens? Do you get an error message? Walk me through trying to rent a movie. Also with buying a game add-on. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

On my 360 I recieve error codes when buying (game ad-ons, points) or renting (movies) anything. When trying to add a new CCard it won't except it. I can buy points from the store and redeem them, but still can't use them. Zune is alittle different. I can buy songs, but no points, movies or change CCard.

Sorry this didn't help.

What error codes are you seeing?

Sorry this didn't help.

C101A23C

Sorry this didn't help.

Now my account has been hacked in. Was gaming with friends, and kicked off, tryed to log back in and was told GT invalid. Friend called me said he recieved a game invite from someone else using my GT. Now my original GT is locked and everything is all messed up. Thanks MS!!

Sorry this didn't help.