Ticker Tuesday - Boss Levels

Has anyone completed a 1-50 Horde run yet?  Are there Tickers in the boss levels?  Or are there actually boss level enemies?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is bosses like normal and there is normal locusts as well. But the there is ALOT of tickers!

I've played like only 3 waves of horde, and didnt get the 4th out of five for the war supporter medal, any one knows why? how many should I do in order to ake it count for the war supporter medal?

Yeah, normal bosses.

I killed a Brumak with only a Lancer on Trenches when it got stuck in the upper section and couldn't get through the doorway.  It was hilarious!   

[quote user="I9Linden91"]

There is bosses like normal and there is normal locusts as well. But the there is ALOT of tickers!

[/quote]

Thank you so much for the clarification.  I thought it was nothing but tickers.

Ehh, I was kinda of disappointed. i thought there was going to be way more tickers, like a ridiculous amount

anyone else's ticker tuesday not counting toward the war supporter medal?

I was hoping for tickers only, and like, I dunno - MASSIVE tickers on boss rounds. Would be sweet.

mine isnt, its strange, ive done 1-20 waves of the ticker tuesday event and still hasnt counted it. Maybe you have to do all 1-50 waves?

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

Ehh, I was kinda of disappointed. i thought there was going to be way more tickers, like a ridiculous amount

[/quote]

Yeah, it hardly feels any different to normal.

I honestly didn't even notice any difference to normal probably because  there's still a lot of Boomers, Grinders, Maulers, Gunkers and such.  You tend not to notice the smaller beasties when there's a a bigger beastie behind...

Well that's disappointing.  I was hoping for an endless supply of Tickers