Thumbstick extenders do not help.

It's like firing with a water hose! The extensions make the stick WAY more sensitive. I thought that would be a good thing, but no. They make the crossover from aimimg slowly, to looking around quickly, smaller. If I need to adjust my aim more than a little, I end up wildly looking around.

The thumbstick extensions are comfortable and durable. They might work well on other games or for other people. After 4 days of playing with them, I took them off and I'm getting triple the amount of kills per match.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

On second thought, maybe they are good for training purposes. The instant I took them off, I got 17 kills. Match before that was 4. Don't laugh, I'm getting better, lol.

I learned a long time ago with Nintendo that gimmicks like that are rarely worth it.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

On second thought, maybe they are good for training purposes. The instant I took them off, I got 17 kills. Match before that was 4. Don't laugh, I'm getting better, lol.

[/quote]

This game's all about learning the maps. Learn the maps first and if you have any sense what so ever the rest will fall into place. Practice, practice, practice.

I told you they don't help in that last thread. Should have listened.

women love them!!

Wait....you bought them? LOLOLOLOL

They might be good for racing games. I already have world records in Shift 2 Unleashed though, doubt it helps me. Wish I shot like I race :(

Ok Ok, I wasted $20.

i tried these on halo 3 and have been deterring people from buying a pair since..

This thread makes me lol.

It's for precision shooting NOT speed...