Throw back maps

So if they throw in a couple of throw back maps this month with the dlc what maps would you like to see?

I want to see highrise and rust.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i WANT NEW MAPS. i HAVE OVER 60 DAYS OF PLAYTIME ON mw2 MAPS AND iM SICK OF THEM REALLY. FREE IS GOOd THOUGH, BUT I WANT NEW STUFF. cap lock FTW!!! (too lazy to change it).

yeah I hear you. But they would be free I think.

I think it would be fun, and you can't be that sick of them its the most recent game on your list.

lmfao @ Rust. that and Shi+ment are the two worst maps in online gaming history.

There is no way Rust will be one of them...

I want Rust back, that map has the best spawn points in COD history...

Not joshing around, I would love to see Quarry back.

Scrapyard, Skidrow and Terminal for me. Throw in Fuel and I'll be one happy camper.

It would be nice to see something like Crash, or Crossfire.  I liked a lot of CoD4 maps, MW2 had a few.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

i WANT NEW MAPS. i HAVE OVER 60 DAYS OF PLAYTIME ON mw2 MAPS AND iM SICK OF THEM REALLY. FREE IS GOOd THOUGH, BUT I WANT NEW STUFF. cap lock FTW!!! (too lazy to change it).

[/quote]

You're too lazy to hit a button on your keyboard to switch out of caps lock? Hmm, this could become a serious problem for you in the future, lol.

I'd like to see a Highrise. A long while ago, around when the game first came out, someone found all the maps that will be released already in the code of the game and Highrise was one of them. All of the maps that have already been released in DLC were in that list. Looking back now I wish I would've saved that. We all discussed what we think the maps that we haven't heard of would be like. I remember being excited because Liberation sounded so cool. It's not as great as I had imagined.

Creek.

Pointless thread. They have said DLC will be new content only.