Thralls? Where do they come from? (possible spoilers!)

I keep hearing about Thralls and I need one for Boethia. I have no idea what this is or where to get one. Any help here or hints?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thralls are the followers, servants that worship around the shrine.

Well I killed all of Boethias followers, they ticked me off. Then she told me to do the Thrall thing or else. Have no iodea what "or else" might mean.

If I remember right, just get any follower and bring them to the shrine.  I could be thinking of a different quest, but if I remember right that is what I did here.  (Did I give myself enough "outs" in case I am wrong?  lol)

I did take one regular new follower with me and we did the roundy roundy thing at the shrine but nothing happened. The shrine lit up and everything. Then the follower turned out to be an asset so I'm not wanting to sacrifice him anymore. I do recall killing a few Vampire Thralls in my travels. Is that maybe what she's talking about?

It does need to be a non-essential follower.  There's something to do with the shrine itself.  You have to make them walk into the middle or something.  I can't remember exactly.  I bet the UESP Wiki has the steps though if you wanted to look it up.  Or your journal might tell you the exact next step.

Pretty sure that you bring a follower and stab them with the dagger they give you.

Yep! Got the dagger and all, the journal says their supposed to touch the shrine and get immobolized or something like that and then i stab thenm with the "Sacrificial dagger" I have sold a couple and still have the one. It doesn't show up for sale. Can't seem to get my regulars to touch the shrine. They lite it up and everything but no touchie. I think I'm going to take my Solitude House B*&^h and kill her there just to see if it works. She's not a very good House Carl. Keeps asking me if I'm lost and telling me not to touch that. Have to train Annekke first.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I think if it lights up then it is stabby time.

So stabby as soon as it lights up? I was thinking the same thing. Now to get the right person to light it up. I'll get back to you on this.

When it lights up, you should have some command to your follower, then they observe it and you activate it and they get stuck.... And you kill the follower!!! Then, if there's any left, Boethia has you kill his/her (can't remember) followers.