Thousands Banned for Downloading on PC?

thousands of people are getting randomly Banned for "Marketplace theft" and i just wanted to ask when its all going to be fixed?

i know that RIGHT before i got banned i downloaded ZUNE on my PC then Downloaded all the "The Guild" episodes on My PC so i could watch them there, rather then on Xbox,

Later that night i go on Xbox and IM BANNED, soon EVERYONE on xbox will be banned. Is xbox quitting and just banning EVERYONE to have fun?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please Stop with your Pretend Help, We are CONVINCED that they DO NOT collect evidence

Although im sure about half of the thousands of bans were Legit and those people should have been banned, there's thousands who have never wronged and are being Thefted from by Microsoft

Sorry this didn't help.

Don't quite know if that's even related. I have downloaded numerous things on the XBOX Live Marketplace and I also own seasons of The Guild and I haven't been banned for marketplace theft or anything of that sort. It's not something that you could have done just that day or the day before, it could have been something from when you first made a purchase or a week ago or a month ago, or a year ago. They collect evidence before banning accounts, they don't do it willy nilly. I suggest going to this part of the forums and taking a look at the sticky for marketplace theft and if you feel that doesn't explain everything then you can go ahead and make a post and maybe the XBOX Live Enforcement Team will reply to you with exactly what grounds you were banned under. Forum #14 "Help I'm Suspended" > forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

Sorry this didn't help.