Thoughts.

I'm thinking The Hook Blade is going to be a nice touch, and the mobility of it will make moving around the cites faster and some nice executions follow in it's foot steps.

But will the Bombs make the game to easy? I mean I like Assassin's Creed as much as anyone on here. If I didn't I wouldn't have the logo tattooed on me. But I think it mite make it quite a bit easier.

What are your thoughts on the game and or the new gadgets/weapons?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I havn't played much, due to skyrim. But the hook blade seems pretty usefull, bombs, probably not so much.

The Hook Blade is pretty useful for getting around, and it can even be used in combat situations. Not really bothered with Bombs though.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

[quote user="Roc Boy374"]

The hook blade seems a bit redundant to me, but then again so was the pistol. Same goes for bombs. I think they're just experimenting with some toys before AC3

[/quote] I think adding the hook blade is gonna be pretty sweet its gonna allow you to be able to be more fluid with free-running and add some pretty cool combat aspects to the game. I never really used the pistol to much it took to long and was to complicated to use while in a fight. I am on the fence about how the bombs are going to affect game-play I really enjoyed the use of the smoke-bomb in the previous games so I may end up liking the other bomb types that you can make.  Overall I think that everything they are going to be adding to AC: Revelations Gadget wise is gonna make this the best AC game yet and I am happy that this will end Eizo's and Altiar's story so that the Developers put their attention to where it belongs and get AC 3 going.

[/quote]Whoops! I meant teh bombs seem redundant to me, the hook blade seems like a nice and fit addition to the series

[quote user="sadosify"]

@bullets always wins, they only said ezio's story would end

[/quote]assassinscreed.wikia.com/.../Assassin& 

You sure about that.

@bullets always wins, they only said ezio's story would end

[quote user="Roc Boy374"]

The hook blade seems a bit redundant to me, but then again so was the pistol. Same goes for bombs. I think they're just experimenting with some toys before AC3

[/quote] I think adding the hook blade is gonna be pretty sweet its gonna allow you to be able to be more fluid with free-running and add some pretty cool combat aspects to the game. I never really used the pistol to much it took to long and was to complicated to use while in a fight. I am on the fence about how the bombs are going to affect game-play I really enjoyed the use of the smoke-bomb in the previous games so I may end up liking the other bomb types that you can make.  Overall I think that everything they are going to be adding to AC: Revelations Gadget wise is gonna make this the best AC game yet and I am happy that this will end Eizo's and Altiar's story so that the Developers put their attention to where it belongs and get AC 3 going.

To tell you the truth I don't like the hook blade.. And the bombs aren't really silent assassin type.. But I'm really looking forward to this game!

I agree, that mite be what I'll do unless it's needed for a mission as Soccerrocker stated.

The bombs would be a nice touch but... I dunno. It's a bit weird to use though as I look at the vids.

But the hook blade.. well that's gonna be a plus to all of this.