Thoughts so far?

for those who have played the beta what are your thoughts so far?

Are you impressed or dissappointed?

Will this make you pre order it or cancel your pre order?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've enjoyed the few rounds played. I've gotten so used to FPS gaming that I've gotten spanked more than I care to admit this morning. Very happy and looking forward to release day.

i like it. been playing a few TPS lately(gears3 and ME3) so i was kinda in my element.

the squad based objectives remind me of BF3 which i like alot along with how the character moves and interacts with the environment.

cant wait for the SP.

After playing a few rounds I can say I am happy with how the game is so far. Issues aside its definitely a Ghost Recon title and I hope that more people start using their mics and play the objective more.

While not doing my best I am having fun, and love the gun smith mode. Can someone please explain to my why no one ever thought of including a fireing range where you can shoot the weapons?

How about the contoller structure?

What buttons do what and for what class?

[quote user="nrm21122"]

While not doing my best I am having fun, and love the gun smith mode. Can someone please explain to my why no one ever thought of including a fireing range where you can shoot the weapons?

[/quote]

Red Storm did this already. Back in Ghost Recon: Summit Strike.

Y changes to the pistol,X reloads,B crouches/prone,A sprints/take cover/run to cover* D-pad is for different items is gernades/UAV ect

*while in cover a blue ground point will let you run to a cover with having to use the sticks.

I am enjoying it, the game play is nice and smooth and the cloaking is not broken since you litterally can't move an inch without decloaking.

I love it!

It's a vast improvement on the Alpha I played back in September..... And back then it won me over!

The only "ooohhhh" I have about the beta, is the connectivity issues.... But it is a Beta after all!

I was a little surprised at the small size of the maps, and how easy it is to get spawn trapped. Once your spawn does get locked down, though, the game gives you a secondary spawn point. At that point, though, it's almost too late. That's my sole complaint, though. I've been enjoying it a great deal