Thoughts on weapons so far...

I believe I'm level 19 now in the beta, and have found some guns I find to be my favorite already:

-Remington 870 (shotgun). I find this thing to be by far and away one of the top 3 guns, at least for this map. With ext. mags (7), it is a piece of cake to take down an entire squad in seconds and keep on going. One shot kills like crazy.

-UMP.45 

-AKS-74u

-SCAR-H

-

Those 4 are a clear step above the rest, at least to me. SCAR is a monster at pretty much any range, the 74u was my favorite in BC2 and it's awesome in this game. UMP might need to be nerfed, IMO. I win pretty much every gun fight with that thing.

-

How bout you guys?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Me as a scope and any other aim assist hater, have to admit, that the guns now, play pretty cool with AGOC or reddot. I liked it in BC2 that i didn't need it, 3 hit kills with the M14 was peanuts at 400 meter in BC2. Back then i liked it.. Now i see its pretty unrealistic.

-

What im trying to say here, with these new guns, selective fire, realistic recoil, realistic gun behavior, i starting to LOVE, Red dots, holo sights, and ACOG add ons..

-

In Battlefield 3, i will nolonger call you guy's " pu$$y's"  when using a visual add on.. " HOWEVER"  PP2000 with a 7x scope will make me rage, and i will get ur dog tags then.

My first match with the UMP 45 I killed it.. Was like 52-16

As for the Scar H did not like it that much well the iron sights need to unlock some stuff for it

Been using the AK-47

i just unlocked the ump so thats level 16

the only gun I consistantly lost against while I had the UMP was the PDW-R, that and my friends list populated the other team. So I picked up a kit with the PDW-r and now I can't wait to unlock it.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Play a certain class and gain XP. To answer the OP, I am liking the SCAR, but I wanna try the F2000. I saw a guy dominating over and over with it (silenced and halo-sight)- it appeared to be very accurate and a very high rate of fire.

[/quote][quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Play a certain class and gain XP. To answer the OP, I am liking the SCAR, but I wanna try the F2000. I saw a guy dominating over and over with it (silenced and halo-sight)- it appeared to be very accurate and a very high rate of fire.

[/quote]

I was in that match...haha...F2000 definitely did not look bad, he got me with it twice...kinda hard to tell by that though, I've had big kills games with a lot of guns so far. I'm sure it has a high ROF though.

-

I saw someone on my team earlier with that PDW-R gun. And this guy just said it makes the UMP look like a toy... :-/ ...I think I know what my favorite gun will be.

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

AEK 971  definitely the best the F2K isnt to bad either

[/quote]

Not sure if Ive seen the AEK yet. Sounds beasty.

jezus, i just reached lvl 3 and im thinking to keep the rest for the full game.. other words, im going back to BC2. Dont misunderstand me.. i totally love the beta.. but odnt wanna spoil it for me for the end game..

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

Me as a scope and any other aim assist hater, have to admit, that the guns now, play pretty cool with AGOC or reddot. I liked it in BC2 that i didn't need it, 3 hit kills with the M14 was peanuts at 400 meter in BC2. Back then i liked it.. Now i see its pretty unrealistic.

-

What im trying to say here, with these new guns, selective fire, realistic recoil, realistic gun behavior, i starting to LOVE, Red dots, holo sights, and ACOG add ons..

-

In Battlefield 3, i will nolonger call you guy's " pu$$y's"  when using a visual add on.. " HOWEVER"  PP2000 with a 7x scope will make me rage, and i will get ur dog tags then.

[/quote]

Who would use a 7x scope on a PP2000 lol. That's just stupid. Its a close range weapon. Personally I don't care for half if not all the scopes in Battlefield 3. Always been a iron sights/red dot player. Only time I don't mind is if I was playing recon and that's all. So I guess my dog tags are safe for now lol.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]-UMP.45 [/quote][quote user="dual skorpionz"]-SCAR-H[/quote]

What weapons do I have to use to unlock these, or is it a rank?

I hate to say it but I like the PP2000 with a red dot and suppressor. My favorite currently would have to be the M4A1 with red dot, suppressor, and fore grip. Really like that combo. UMP.45 is a beast too with a red dot and suppressor. I'm only a level 22 but can't wait for the newer weapons and unlocks. Also like the M416 with red dot and fore grip. Still getting used to the SCAR but I like the way it shoots.