Thoughts on the trailer for MW3?

Share your thoughts on the MW3 Trailer, going back to Infinity Ward and Sledge. What do you expect from this game?  Do you think the game will live up to the hype?

Cheers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

are you kidding me no cod has lived up to the hype they have all been trash. before you say you dont have to buy or play them, but i really do cause there is only one other choice for fps so it doesnt matter how bad it is. it will still sell billions of copys so they will just continue to put out crappy games

In case anyone hasnt sen it, you can go here

Looks like a lot of action.  That's all that matters to me.  I don't get hyped up about these titles anymore but I never tire of Michael Bay moments.

I thought it was pretty much identical to MW2's reveal trailer.

The campaign will have explosions left and right and will progress in the exact same fashion as the previous two.  The only footage I'm interested in seeing is multiplayer, because that'll determine whether or not I buy the game.

Most of the stuff looks exactly copied. For god sakes even the part where your in a boat has the exact same animations as mw2.

It better get better or battlefield 3 is looking pretty good right about now.

Agree with Lady.  A simple reveal trailer lets people know, MW3 is coming.  For COD fans the trailer is nothing special at all. Just explosions in campaign cutscenes.  Multiplayer demos and commentary will get me excited. Show me weapons and what new ideas make it better than previous Call of Dutys.  Simple teasers and talk of the same old gametypes will not receive much attention from me.

It's a trailer.  Sure it looks pretty cool,  but until I have the game in my hands....I'm not making any judgments.

"Happy Drinking"

I think the new trailer makes the campaign look significantly more epic than the previous games.  Taking this and how much I enjoyed the single player campaign from MW2 into consideration the game is going to be a definite 'buy' for me.  I thought the trailer was impressive.  I've already watched it about five times.

These trailers have no impact on me as there isnt any actual gameplay footage, just in game cinematics. Once I see the multiplayer in action, then I will have an opinion.

Looks like MW2 with more explosions. I need to see gameplay footage.