Thoughts on the Demo Gameplay trailer of MW3

Me Personally Failed to impress but the 74u P90 and the g18 are making a return. P.S. the X360 conference is on spike right now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The gameplay looked o.k. nothing special. Robert B., just the look of him, makes me not want to buy a thing from him. The city being bombarded, in the scene I saw, looked really flat.

I noticed the G18 and AA-12 are back, at least for the campaign, which I'm happy about.  The rest of the demo didn't really "wow" me, but I'm not the kind of person to judge an entire game off of a 10-minute demo.

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

Me Personally Failed to impress but the 74u P90 and the g18 are making a return. P.S. the X360 conference is on spike right now

[/quote]

That garbage game already has its own forum and this isn't it.

i already made a weapons thread in the mw2 forums already hopefully it shall be stickied.  i liked the better look of the ACR (which also looks like it had some sort of grip on it) and AA-12 but thats just me.

ʇı ɥɔʇɐʍ oʇ ʇǝƃ ʇ,upıp ı

[quote user="dotCody"]

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

[/quote]

That garbage game already has its own forum and this isn't it.

[/quote]

ZOMG ok well all read moar threadz about people needing help n zombies and complaint threadz nub and no MW3 does not have its own forum

I thought it looked alright. But I don't really care about the singleplayer, I'm just waiting to hear about the multiplayer.

Not as much of a graphical update as I would have hoped. The city looked pretty good though. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't show any new weapons...

So all you have to do is add different weapons to call it an entirely new game?

After wtching Mw3 and Battlefield 3 demos. I wont be getting Mw3. I got Mw2 and had that piece of tripe for 10 days. Full envormental detruction is the way to go and that is the battlefield way.