Thoughts on the Campaign?

Does anyone else like it?

I thought it was pretty good.

But playing on Hard was kind of frustrating.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

One of my friends said he finished it in one sitting. Is it that short?

It's kind of like asking how the rice is at a Chinese restaurant.  I like rice just fine, but I go to the Chinese restaurant for the kung-pao chicken not the rice and you definitely don't play battlefield for the single player.

I've finished two or three missions on normal difficulty and It's fine in a steamed-white-rice kind of way.

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

LOL KF, that's exactly what I was thinking when I couldn't get into a game around 9 or so.  Still, its fun too

[/quote]

yeh, no, don't get me wrong...i appreciate Dice's consideration...putting it there for when the servers are sukin' ...it was nice of them to include the "offline" mode. It's fun...for that.

So far Im liking the campaign.  Just beat the jet mission, where you bomb the airfield.  so not far into it, but considering how short SP games are theses days, Im sure Im nearing the halfway mark within another hour and a half. lol

I like the campaign. Then again I like MOH and COD3 campaigns.

LOL KF, that's exactly what I was thinking when I couldn't get into a game around 9 or so.  Still, its fun too

I thought it was great...

campaign is there solely for when (not if ) you can't connect. that is my thought