Those who have the game

How are the graphics? How are the boss fights? Is the gameplay pretty tough? I like a challenge...I heard this can be played as a stand alone game(no need to play the first one first)to understand whats going on in the story. How are the side quests?...is there any? Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The graphics are very good, a few frame rate issues, but over all, they are great. You can choose your difficulty. The hardest difficulty setting it tough, but not too tough. You will have side quest, and seem like the standered RPG side quest.

As far as you needing to play the first one, there is no need.

The game though...isnt very good due to the controles. The contoles and the menu system is very very bad.

Great graphics and attention to detail, sometimes you have to stop and have a good look around and what the developers have squeezed out of th e360 to fully appreciate it, the story is very engaging and I don't feel I have missed out by never playing the original, the choices available make it very interesting and you get the feeling they really mean something, very ealrly in the game so not sure how it pans out but I can already see this will require a number of play throughs, great voice acting and sountrack, combat is very natural, the game has varying chalenges depending on the skill level and can be changed anyhime during a saved sessions, haven't thought any bosses yet, was chases across a bridge by a huge dragon but it just involved me running away.

I heard this is one of THE best looking RPGS graphically.  Cant wait to see what it looks like on my new tv.  

Yeah, I have it. I haven't gotten very far.

Really looking forward to getting it today, watched a few videos on it and read up a bit about it. Couple of hours to go!

mine should arrive today so im curtain twitching looking out for the postman!!!!

I'm in the same boat as Mr.  Yaz

I have played the orig. and its great, so many choices(you have to make)

AcadiaPaul.....well I hope you're postman does'nt let you down, mines just walked straight past

I heard that between the 2 disks its 25 GB in size?  How long did it take you to install both disks?