Those that already have the game

Please answer a few questions for the rest of the world so we know what we're getting!

1. Are the servers ok for MP?
  2. Does the graphics pack greatly improve from the beta?
  3. Are the maps balanced?
  4. Do you keep anything unlocked from the beta?
  5. How does the coop play out.
  6. Are the beta glitches gone? ie under map, colour loss, sound loss.
  7. Any content removed or toned down? wasnt sure on flashlights, lasers, scope glare and all that.
  8. Initial impressions

Sorry for all the questions but it'd be nice to have some of the feedback all in one place so those other unlucky people like myself can get some more info until we get the game on Friday.

Much love,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I haven't experienced any problems with the campaign yet.

[quote user="NeCroSeaN"]

Its buggy, I can't even play the single player campaign. It keeps restarting the pre rendered cut scene. The graphics are a big meh. Looks the same as the beta, I looooove the dedicated servers, the maps are sexy, but the graphics could be way better.

[/quote]

Yeah I'm having the same problem. The campaign is broken for me.

Destruction is good, maps are big, and I also think the graphics are the same. I really like the game, but it looks just like the demo to me?????

what about:

Scale of destruction

Size of maps

Its buggy, I can't even play the single player campaign. It keeps restarting the pre rendered cut scene. The graphics are a big meh. Looks the same as the beta, I looooove the dedicated servers, the maps are sexy, but the graphics could be way better.

Are the servers ok for MP? - So far everything has been 100% lag free

Does the graphics pack greatly improve from the beta? - umm, to be honest I haven't really noticed a difference at all. Pretty much the same. I'm hoping it required a restart or something to show up.

Are the maps balanced? - of the couple i played so far all seem good

Do you keep anything unlocked from the beta? - nope not at all

Are the beta glitches gone? ie under map, colour loss, sound loss. - the big ones from the beta are indeed. But it still feel like the game is far too buggy to be retail. Not sure how to explain that

Any content removed or toned down? wasnt sure on flashlights, lasers, scope glare and all that. - Nothing too drastic I think

Initial impressions - seems buggy for some reason, holy **** I dislike the controls for piloting for some reason. :( Need to get used to them.