Those damn gargoyles...

Anyone got any tips on beating the bell tower gargoyles? I know its best to have humanity, any decent places to farm for it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read somewhere that killing those rats under the bridge will get you humanity but it may take awhile.

Thanks I'll give it a go... this game is highly addictive!

also, when you do get your humanity, turn human and you may be able to summon Knight Solaire, he is the guy that praises the sun.

Same here, even though the game is difficult, i can't even put the controller down!

Three quick tips.

1.  Try and get a black knight to drop you a shield, they are 95% against flame.  You have two tries to get one, one guarding the low hp defense ring in upper undead burg and another in the tower up from the rats under the bridge.  Much better chance getting a drop if your humanity is high.

2.  Talk to Solaire, you can summon him to help you with the gragoyles if you're non-hollow,.

3.  Go non-hollow and summon a human player to help you as well.

Cheers all! Ok, humanity farming time...

try locking on. someone left me this message at the door and it helped me so much. take off all your heavy Armour  if your wearing it as you'll need to be quick on your feet. i wouldn't worry too much about flame resist since the flames are pretty easy to dodge.

or just become human and summon people to help you thats what i did was easy

[quote user="RiskySniper"]

also, when you do get your humanity, turn human and you may be able to summon Knight Solaire, he is the guy that praises the sun.

[/quote]

How do you summon this dude?  I tried talking to him while I was human and he's still rambling on about "staying there for a while to look at the sun...".  These gargoyles are beating me, although I did manage to get the Gargoyle Axe drop from them during one of my battles so I'm calling it even for now...

He shows up before the gargoyle boss battle and before the gaping dragon boss battle. When you see him he's glowing white. Did you get the summoning stone from him?