This would make BO2 the perfect cod game...in hopes mat can pass this along

No lag compensation.(KILLED mw3)

Improved hit detection (the biggest falback on BO)

make weapons balanced (instead of EVERYONE running around with  famas or ak74)

watch your leaderbords (thats where the hackers always show thier faces)

no quickscoping (unless you wanna put it in its own game mode)

loose the emblem maker (i like seeing people be creative...but 95% of the kids love to have a male member for their emblem...annoying after a while)

and my biggest one is being punished for server dissconect. I know its desighned to be fair but if you think about it. If im the host and my teams loosing..WHY NOT DASHBOARD? that means the team thats winning gets a loss as well. When you created that it made it to where everyone on a losing team dashboards in hopes that their the host giving winning team a loss...i popped in BO's last night and 12 of the 15 matches I was in ended in loss of connection when host dashboarded.

I say keep the w/l and k/d ration hidden ( only visible to the player) and youll get rid of 75% of the hackers and 95% of the dashboarders.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All valid points. I'm gonna give my opinion on all of them. Let's start off with everyone's favorite! Lag compensation has always been there. They just gotta get it right like MW2, which played smooth as butter. Hit detection was fine if not better than MW3. Weapon balance, you want every gun to be the same? Every CoD and any shooter in general has an op gun. They've been watching leaderboards already. Quickscoping won't be returning, confirmed a while ago. I like the emblem maker, keep it.

-

Server disconnect.. hmm I'm putting this in its own paragraph because I have a bit to say. I'll start off by saying who cares about stats? Oh no I lost when I should have won. Big deal. It's a game, not real life. They'd never remove stats because that's all everyone cares about now and its pretty sad. What happened to just having fun? I wish they would just add dedicated servers, but it will never happen with Activision running CoD.

its not abuot the stats..its about most games ending 1/2 way because people start dashboarding..take away the reason they dashboard...games start to finish (of course dedicated servers would help also)

No one's mad cuz it's not REAL LIFE. If you play a good game, you'd like to keep that good game. It's the same as people getting mad when the game doesn't put a certain game in their recent games so they can theater mode it. There's nothing wrong with liking stats. It does not make someone obsessive or whatever people think. If there's going to be stats, people would like them as real as they can be, not manipulated by obese teenagers dashboarding because they got wrecked by better players. I usually skip out on the dashboarders, I mean I get them all the time, but I also get host 99 percent of the time on Black Ops so when they dashboard, it doesn't affect me, plus they still get a loss. Black Ops also gives you back losses you receive to dashboarding. It's complex how it works but I have a high w/l so I can tell when 6 losses or so are taken away. It's never instant. It just happens randomly-- and you don't get your stats back for that game, just the loss back.

Not bad suggestions.

No lag compensation.(KILLED mw3) it was in black ops, much better implemented than MW3 though.

Improved hit detection (the biggest falback on BO)  hit detection will always be improving

make weapons balanced (instead of EVERYONE running around with  famas or ak74) Weapons in black ops were very balanced IMO

watch your leaderbords (thats where the hackers always show thier faces)  Leaderboards are cleaned almost everyday. (Dunno about MW3)

no quickscoping (unless you wanna put it in its own game mode) I'd like it to be the same as in Black Ops

loose the emblem maker (i like seeing people be creative...but 95% of the kids love to have a male member for their emblem...annoying after a while) People that use offensive emblems get banned, not a big deal.  I love the emblem maker and hope it returns and is more creative.

and my biggest one is being punished for server dissconect. I know its desighned to be fair but if you think about it. If im the host and my teams loosing..WHY NOT DASHBOARD? that means the team thats winning gets a loss as well. When you created that it made it to where everyone on a losing team dashboards in hopes that their the host giving winning team a loss...i popped in BO's last night and 12 of the 15 matches I was in ended in loss of connection when host dashboarded. If you dashboard in Black Ops you get a loss.

I say keep the w/l and k/d ration hidden ( only visible to the player) and youll get rid of 75% of the hackers and 95% of the dashboarders. Won't happen.

Ill have to think on it, but I dont think the things you listed would make the "perfect game". BOs and MW3 play pretty good for me, I just think the game needs to be more about the gunfights and less about the AI KSRs,perks, equiptment, etc......

hey trollin. If the weapons in bo's were and are so balanced tehn why do 99% of the people only use ak74 with grip and rapid fire, or the famas. Look in the BO's forum and on the 3arch forums and youll find 100's of posts on both those being way op.

I never said I didnt like the emblem creatore..they need to find a better way of curbing the genetalia usage. Obviously the threat of banning didnt stop 2.4 million kids from wanting to put a schlong on their weapon.

DUUHHH I said you get a loss if you dashboard...and if your the host..EVERYONE gets a loss (both sides)...so since that happens most games end 1/2 way due to loosing team all dashboarding. Its not about the score..its about being able to finish a match..which almost never happens due to ragers dashboarding

1. They patched the 74u.  Hardly anyone uses the 74u anymore.  Try using a FAMAS long range compared to a commando. 99/100 I'll take the commando.  FAMAS is good up close but long range almost every other assault rifle is better.  The FAMAS was also patched at one point.  Maybe at the games launch they would have been OP but now, no, they are not.

2.  People that use it got banned... simple as that.  Don't like it? Turn off "player created content" in your xbox settings.

3. Try it, not everyone gets a loss.

When was the last time you played blops Omicron? When they patched the 74u it's use went down significantly. I rarely see it used in players who are higher levels. As for the lower ranks, sure it get used because it's still a decent gun just not as OP. Same with the Famas in my opinion.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I didn't really care about the OP guns in Black Ops because they were nowhere near as bad as Mw3's T-95 or pp-90.

I still wrecked everyone with my mp5k (Most used gun, over 9k kills)