This would be SO HUGE of you guys to help us out.

Jax and myself are currently scheduled to play in a tournament (2v2)  this Saturday around 4:00pm  which is awesome.

-----------------------

We got the Pull of "Starting Reality" as our 1st round opponents.  (dont really think we randomly got them as our opponent for 1 second but that's a WHOLE nother story)

As many of you know they are a "PRO" team.  and im sure being sponsored, and getting paid to play, that's what they do most.

----------------------

what im asking here, is that on Saturday, sometime around 9-10am EST that a few of you guys hop on to live, and run thru some 2v2 scrimmages with us. we have the maps, the settings, the gametypes, all of that.  were just askin for maybe a hour or so of time.

we have been trying to do this all week, but seems nobody is around or wants to play.   If i can get some firm commitments that would be awesome.  If anyone in the future needs a scrimmage partner(s) i am more than willing (and i am sure jax is also) to hop on and lend a hand. 

I just cant wait for the team doubles playlist to go live.  :)

Thanks guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also, if you beat us you get a cookie. Who doesn't like cookies, right? (Besides diabetics)

Not into hyper-competetive stuff, so I can't help.

Ill scrimage. Im not great though. Also not a hyper competitor.

Hyper - competitor isnt a necessity.  just some people that want to play.  thats ALL.   Good or bad.  (at this point it dosent matter)

And THANK YOU

[quote user="Jaximus Decimus"]

Also, if you beat us you get a cookie. Who doesn't like cookies, right? (Besides diabetics)

[/quote]

I'm diabetic and i love cookies. It seems like you are highly misinformed about diabetes.

sigh....

------

saw a new post thought someone else said yay.

----

sugar free cookies man.  sugar free.

-----

OKC FR SENT

Can't give any guarantees, but if I happen to be on, I'll be down to play.

ok thats 2.  dosent mean those 2 (no offence) will be there, so anyone else who wants to show, that would be awesome.  the more the better, for different competition.

-------------------------------

Thanks JB and OKC

Yo BigEats...you and Jax should play a few games of regular Slayer and then send messages to your opponents after the match for some 2 vs 2's so you can get the best competition possible.  I'm pretty sure Jax has a 40+ true skill ranking in Slayer. - Edit: he's a 36 but no matter...he would be a 50 if he played on a stacked team. You can still play some tough competition from anyone that's above a 33.

Someone needs some patience lol.