This Will Be Poop On Consoles

This isn't a troll post it's 100% true, it will be glitchy and buggy just like the other ones on the consoles along with fallout.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well have fun on the PC version. Ill be having a blast on the 360 version.

Oblivion was buggy on PC too, as was Fallout. I guess it was useful having the console on the PC to get yourself out of the glitchy parts though.

Still, I have high hopes for Skyrim, whatever system I get it on, it's gonna be awesome.

Ive played both FO's and oblivion, and didnt have too much of a problem with bugs. I guess you just have  bad karma

Wow, the battlefield boys were right about you. Go wash the sand out of your knickers, Major.

Both games more than made up for the glitches and inconsistencies I encountered. Besides, the duplication and permanent ring equip glitches in Oblivion made the game a ton of fun. 

Making yourself have a ridiculous amount of mana for normally impossible spells? Perhaps getting into a corner, dup'ing 300 watermelons and forcing yourself to pick them up and eat them to get out? Stupid fun.

PC is great because we can mod it and make it look even more superior to console.  I love my environment mods for Oblivion and Morrowind.  They look sooooooo great.  Plus enemy and item mods are always cool.  Only thing I don't like is how the mod I have to make the people look better and when you loot them it actually will strip them.  Mainly because once I stripped an orc of her armor but not her boots... and yeah...  whoever took them time to make sure Orc women have crazy bush you have scarred my mind forever.

[quote user="Major Zeigler"]

This isn't a troll post it's 100% true, it will be glitchy and buggy just like the other ones on the consoles along with fallout.

[/quote]You might have a point if it wasn't a different engine.

TBH I agree with Fresh Kills.  Can't judge an upcoming game with a new engine on flaws inherint to the engine it's predessessor used.   I'd still like to see a demo of someone arranging a house table though, just to prove that everything on it isn't going to go flying to the other side of the room just coz I picked up an apple, heh

Oblivion was the best console game I have ever played. So you mean to tell me it's sequal is going to suck on the xbox? Not a chance. And the thing about Fallout players is that we are used to glitches, so it doesn't really bother us a whole lot.

Skyrim runs on an entirely new engine; not Gambryo. Obviously, the game will be 10x better on PC just because of the personalization, customization, higher graphics cap, higher resolution cap, mods, etc. However, bugs is one of the few ares in which we have absolutely no room to talk about until the game's released.