This whole "MW3" thing is nothing but a lie.

This is wrong. Activision should not be releasing this game. Modern Warfare 3 should be released by Respawn Entertainment. Why do you think its called MW3 and not Modern Warfare 3? Activision was unable to use that name. Everything official that is released by Activision, does not say Modern Warfare 3. It only says MW3. It is their way of a work around. Its just a loop hole. It could mean anything for gods sake. Mega Warriors 3. It doesnt matter, because everyone already knows what it means. What a joke! 

It is totally immoral to go around stealing other peoples intellectual property. There is no mention of the Developers in the cover art. Its just CALL OF DUTY real big and MW3. And the MW3 is not registered. Then Activision at the bottom. There is no mention of Infinity ward. (whats left of them)The publisher is hoping to take advantage of the ignorance of gaming consumers. Its all fueled by nothing but greed. The fact that they are just fine with taking West and Zampella's IP, then leaving them to pick up the pieces, shows how low they really are. I dont want to give another cent to a corporation like that. Those men had a great opportunity and Activision screwed them over completely. I hope Respawn tears these guys apart at E3 in June.

Sadly I will probably be forced to buy this, Because I cant play Modern Warfare 1. Every time I try, I cannot get into a lobby. It just wont find a stable lobby to play in. I can barely play Modern Warfare 2 also. If I want to play I have to play Black Ops most of the time. Just because there are so many people playing, that Is the only way to get into a decent lobby.

The thing that makes me the most upset, is the fact that Activision thinks we are all that dumb. As long as we are blind to the issue, we will spend our money on their game. They know this, and they have no qualms about taking our money under such pretenses. I dont know about you, but I hate the idea of supporting a corporation that will treat people that way. They have blatant disrespect for all consumers. They know you like games, and they know you will buy it so long as it has a household name on it.

Just think of all the people that will be playing this game never knowing that its not the game that it was originally meant to be. They will be pouring all their money and free time into it, and they will be none the wiser.

West and Zampella tried to fight this. Activision just kept throwing money at it. How can anyone compete with that? The ones who came up with this franchise were artists, It came from their MIND. Activision has to corrupt and manipulate things like that in order to survive. They are a gorilla taking those developers Diamonds. That is what our world has come to. People can just take others hard work and use it for their own gain. I dont know how anyone can live with themselves knowing they had to do such a thing to get by.

Sad.... just sad.                                                       Not sure if its the website or my browser, but it mashed all the text together. Sorry. I cannot fix it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They don't think we are dumb, they know a very good majority of people are. And it's business. It started in Activision, of course they are going to finish it with Activision. Use google to find out what Respawn is doing.

I'm pretty sure it's MW3 because everyone called Modern Warfare 2 MW2 and apparently they agreed.It's a business so greed is really a part of it

i just hate activision lol. i honestly cant wait for Respawn Entertainment to release there first game.

but i must say i love there web site lol, there going the less is more rout....... it think lol. http://www.respawn.com/

Lol, MW3 is just the title on the cover. They are all saying "Modern Warfare 3". Lol [Mod Removed - Attacking]

Activision >>>>>>>>>>> EA imo.  I'd rather have a yearly release of Call of Duty than I would every sports title in existence.

Dont cry me a river about it. Just enjoy it when it comes out.

Did they remove the quote post thing? I can't seem to find it.

Anyways, "Why do you think its called MW3 and not Modern Warfare 3" this is where I stopped reading. It is in fact called Modern Warfare 3, MW3 is just an abbreviation.  

[quote user="TheSoloSlayer"]

Anyways, "Why do you think its called MW3 and not Modern Warfare 3" this is where I stopped reading. It is in fact called Modern Warfare 3, MW3 is just an abbreviation.  

[/quote]

Go to rich formatting and there should be a quote function

[quote user="ZeEpicPanda"]

[quote user="TheSoloSlayer"]

[/quote]

Go to rich formatting and there should be a quote function

[/quote]

Thanks.

I'm sorry but you are really the pathetic one here.....

You go on a rant about how much you hate activision and what they are doing, but say you will be forced to buy this game anyway because you can't find matches in CoD4. THAT is pathetic.

Like there aren't other game out there you could play if acitivision is upsetting you this much. Don't demand people to take a stand against something and then give a stupid reason for why you yourself "can't". That's just messed up