This weeks marketplace deals not too shabby again.

GTA 4 for 10.00 is not a bad deal and I'm downloading it right now. Just wish TBOGT was a bit cheaper than 800 points. Either way though, it still retails for 19.99 without the content and even if you want the add on's. it's still 5.00 cheaper than retail. The publisher deals aren't bad either although Human Revolution would have been a little sweeter if it was 9.99. Glad to see they are still doing more than their normal reputation.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

VF Final Showdown was just $5 last week too. Its really looking up deals wise. I'm debating on Sleeping Dogs or Deus Ex. I don't know which to pick.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

VF Final Showdown was just $5 last week too. Its really looking up deals wise. I'm debating on Sleeping Dogs or Deus Ex. I don't know which to pick.

[/quote]Deus Ex is worth a playthrough for the right price, i've only played a demo of Sleeping Dogs, it seemed ok, if you have PSN+ you can still get Sleeping Dogs for free at the moment...

I don't have PSN+ and it would be a waste buying it now.

Sleeping Dogs was replaced last week with DOA5 and Mass Effect 3, here in the EU at least. Both SD and Deus are worth buying for the sale price, 2 great games.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

I don't have PSN+ and it would be a waste buying it now.

[/quote]I persoanlly don't think it would be, you get 2 full retail PS3 games a month and other content too, aswell as a permanent discount on stuff not included in the package, so if you think £35 for another 18 games this year is not value for money then i feel that PSN+ is definately not for you.

This month it's Mass Effect 3 and DOA5 for free and other full PS3 titles are still free this month too.

It's unfortunate that European playstation gamers get better deals than us in the US. Oh well. Guess ill have to settle for Spec Ops - The Line and Vanguish as my most recent downloads.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

It's unfortunate that European playstation gamers get better deals than us in the US. Oh well. Guess ill have to settle for Spec Ops - The Line and Vanguish as my most recent downloads.

[/quote]lol, welcome to our world, on Xbox it's always everyone except Americans who lose out, on PS3 it's the other way round.

Vanquish was free last month on PSN+ in the EU.

Two games I already have. Two games I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to play when PS4 launches. Part of the reason why I'm hesitant to buy one or both of these off games on demand.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

Two games I already have. Two games I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to play when PS4 launches. Part of the reason why I'm hesitant to buy one or both of these off games on demand.

[/quote]You will be able to play them if you keep your PS3.

And why would I keep that crap? Especially when I know my man is getting PS4 day 1. Either way we are talking about Xbox in here so see your way out unless its Xbox related.